Fwiw

Paulchili

This is totally OT and not a big deal, but it was nice and thoughtful to have recently received Happy Birthday wishes from CC message boards (LauraS) and HAL.

I realize that these messages are probably triggered automatically and thus are not necessarily very personal (from HAL, anyway), but they are nice to receive.

It would have been nice to have heard from Oceania whom I have supported (financially) a lot more than HAL.

Just a thought.

Cheers.

It would have been nice to have heard from Oceania whom I have supported (financially) a lot more than HAL.

Just a thought.

Cheers.

If they sent a discount card or OBC it would be something special;)

Lyn

If they sent a discount card or OBC it would be something special;)

Lyn

I received a card via snail mail for my birthday in May and I imagine I have not traveled as much on Oceania (6 cruises and 2 booked) as you or Paul. I wonder if it's triggered by our TA. My husband received the same card, only different signatures, when he had a birthday on the Marina TA. (Got the CC one from Laura, too.)

This is totally OT and not a big deal, but it was nice and thoughtful to have recently received Happy Birthday wishes from CC message boards (LauraS) and HAL.

I realize that these messages are probably triggered automatically and thus are not necessarily very personal (from HAL, anyway), but they are nice to receive.

Just a thought.

Cheers.

Paul, I have received Happy Birthdays from O for the past few years. :)

this is totally ot and not a big deal, but it was nice and thoughtful to have recently received happy birthday wishes from cc message boards (lauras) and hal.

I realize that these messages are probably triggered automatically and thus are not necessarily very personal (from hal, anyway), but they are nice to receive.

It would have been nice to have heard from oceania whom i have supported (financially) a lot more than hal.

Just a thought.

Cheers.

btw happy birthday

I received a card via snail mail for my birthday in May

We also got the snail mail birthday cards (April & May) as well as Christmas cards;)

A nice gesture but it is not a big deal

I would rather get an OBC :D

Lyn

We also got the snail mail birthday cards (April & May) as well as Christmas cards;)

Lyn

Like I said, it is not a big deal.

I must be on Oceania's s**t list, seing how they do it as well to some people. :)

Yes, OBC would be better.

A Knitter - thank you.

BTW, I still love you Oceania and will not cancel my booked cruises :D

Paul,

You are still having birthdays? I've adopted my grandmother-in-law's idea "I gave up birthdays for Lent." (When she turned 90 she told us she was giving up "prizefights"--she was getting too old to take a fall!)

Happy Birthday, Paul. I hope you have many more happy healthy years!! c

Paul,

You are still having birthdays? I've adopted my grandmother-in-law's idea "I gave up birthdays for Lent." (When she turned 90 she told us she was giving up "prizefights"--she was getting too old to take a fall!)

Happy Birthday, Paul. I hope you have many more happy healthy years!! c

c,

Thank you.

I would like to give up my birthdays but I don't like that alternative...:). I'll enjoy them as long as I can enjoy them.

Sounds like your GMIL had a good sense of humor - that probably helped her live that long.

Lyn

I'd settle for a free cocktail - considering the cost of paper, postage and the person to do the mailing it would probably be a toss up! Anyway, Happy Birthday, whenever it might be, to all the posters on this thread. If it were in my power, I'd grant us all OBC! :)

Oceania threw me a ten-day party for my birthday this year and also sent me a birthday card. Whoops;): I just remembered that it was my husband whose idea it was to take this Baltic cruise to celebrate my "significant" birthday and booked and paid for it. But Oceania did tuck a card in the holder by my door!:D

Archived