If I ran RCI I would change...

I would have more Caribbean options available in the summer. I would replace the repetitive ports on the Eastern/Western itineraries with less common ports, to add variety.

We are being forced to sail with a competitor in summer 2012 because of lack of choices, and boring itineraries for the Caribbean (cannot afford airfare to Europe or Alaska)

I would also improve the MDR food quality.

more or new destinations in the caribbean....

adding destinations would be limited to the ports and whether they can accommodate the larger ships no?

and I think the ports are beyond RCCL's control? though I may be mistaken.

1 - Add other ports around the US, even if only seasonly, to make cruising available to more people.

2 - Update the website to contain information people regularly look for on CC (menus, Captain & CD rosters, etc...)

3 - Fix or make more obvious the sailings that have 'special' discounts as they used to when searching for sailings.

4 - As mentioned earlier, include suite amenities for JS cabins as well.

5 - Remove restrictions for people bringing on board soda or water as long as it's a twelve pack or less of each. People still bring it and it's a random act of security observance of the 'rules'. Not worth the aggravation of do I/don't I?

I'm sure there are other items I can't think of off hand, but I'll let others have their turn.

Erika

I would change the entertainment and get some newer acts, I've seen one act three times on different ships. A fresh look would be nice, instead of really really old entertainers that were once famous.

SharonI

The way things are enforced. Either allow kids in the Solarium or keep them out; either allow people to hog chairs or patrol them better; either let people "save" seats in the showroom or not, etc., etc.

If I ran RCI, I would:

1. Enforce Celebrity's smoking policy on all RCI ships.

2. Offer a cruise to Bermuda from Florida. It could include a stop in the Bahamas such as Coco Cay, Nassau or Freeport.

3. Have a Radiance Class ship replace Majesty for the 3- and 4-night Bahamas run.

4. Have a southern Caribbean cruise that leaves from Miami instead of Puerto Rico.

5. Improve MDR cuisine.

-offer some longer Caribbean sailings

-change the smoking policy

-offer some sailings on the larger ships without the cartoon characters

-cancel the plans to add TV screens by the pool areas on Radiance class ships

-improve food quality in the MDR

-enforce the rules (i.e. children in the solarium, chair hogging, etc.)

Change policy to allow purchase of one bottle of spirits (per 7 days) in onboard store for consumption in cabin. Would be far more convenient for guests than waiting forever for room service (or schlepping drinks from bar) and a revenue enhancer for RCI - would cut smuggling considerably. Perhaps link to C&A Gold or Platinum level to avoid Spring Break, first time cruise, partyers abusing privelege.

I would stop the discrimination of European customers. Why do US and Canadian military, active and retired, receive discounts from RCCL? Their colleagues from Europe, i.e. UK, Germany etc, who serve in AFG side by side with the US risk their lives as well for our societies. They do not get any discounts at all. Shame on RCCL for treating customers so different.

Archived