Dream Cruise

Jamiebearr

I enjoy looking at itineraries that Princess offers and play the "wouldn't it be fun if..." game in my mind. If someone told you that you could pick any cruise that you wanted of up to 14 days any where that Princess cruises, any time of the year, which itinerary would you pick, and why?

There are so many variables but since you're in the LA area & if you don't want to fly, then a roundtrip to Hawaii or a one-way through the Panama Canal to Ft Lauderdale with only a flight back to LA would be nice. If you want to fly to Europe then the 12 day Scandinavia/Baltic cruise with 2 days in St Petersburg was great. We've enjoyed each of these but what we enjoy may not be right for you.

I don't think I was clear. I have a huge bucket list of things that I want to do: Amazon, Tahiti, Greek Islands, etc etc. My list goes on and on. I was just wondering what everyone's perfect dream cruise would be for themselves if time and money were no object :)

I enjoy looking at itineraries that Princess offers and play the "wouldn't it be fun if..." game in my mind. If someone told you that you could pick any cruise that you wanted of up to 14 days any where that Princess cruises, any time of the year, which itinerary would you pick, and why?
Hey, neighbor! I can think of a couple of cruises and while they aren't "dream" cruises, they are one's I could do over and over. One is the R/T from LA to HI and return to LA; the other is either FLL to LA through the Panama Canal or the reverse. I consider both "fun" cruises.

Oh, really dream cruises. I've taken several and have others already booked. Sailing into the polar ice cap in th Arctic was amazing as was cruising through Antarctica. Incredible trips have been a riverboat cruise in China and from Paris to Prague. Look at my signature... I going through my bucket list. :) I know I'm very fortunate.

My dream cruise is way more than 14 days. I want Princess to offer a "Circle the Pacific" from the west coast. I like the itinerary on the Dawn next July but it is roundtrip from Sydney. 75 days with stops in Australia, China, Alaska, California, Hawaii, Tahiti, New Zealand and back to Sydney. It is so much fun to dream.

Hey, neighbor! I can think of a couple of cruises and while they aren't "dream" cruises, they are one's I could do over and over. One is the R/T from LA to HI and return to LA; the other is either FLL to LA through the Panama Canal or the reverse. I consider both "fun" cruises.

Fortunately, we have booked both of those cruises. October 11 on the Coral Princess from FLL to Los Angeles and a R/T SF/Hawaii on the Star Princess in November of next year. We have also have two R/Ts from SF to Alaska on the Sea Princess and a coastal on the Sapphire to help with the waiting.

Oh, really dream cruises. I've taken several and have others already booked. Sailing into the polar ice cap in th Arctic was amazing as was cruising through Antarctica. Incredible trips have been a riverboat cruise in China and from Paris to Prague. Look at my signature... I going through my bucket list. :) I know I'm very fortunate.

Hello to you too neighbor! I have Hawaii on the bucket list too, but have often looked at the Hawaii to Tahiti cruise to get two done in one, is the round trip LAX that much better?

We will have completed the majority of Celebrity and Princess' caribbean itineraries next year, but there are still a few stops we would love to make. We would love a 14 day small Princess ship out of FLL. Realizing we would have to tender to some islands here is our cruise, anyone want to come along?:

FLL

At Sea

At Sea

St. John USVI

St. Barth

St Vincent

At Sea

Trinidad

Tabago

At Sea

St. Croix USVI

Virgin Gorda, BVI

At Sea

At Sea

FLL

Maybe not a dream cruise, but a definate, I wish cruise! Look at all the sea days!

Ken

caribbean-map.gif

Hello to you too neighbor! I have Hawaii on the bucket list too, but have often looked at the Hawaii to Tahiti cruise to get two done in one, is the round trip LAX that much better?
Leaving and returning from a cruise without having to fly is a very different experience. When we cruise from LA, we use a limo service (Lake Forest Limo) to pick us up at about 11:30, we're checking in by 12:30, and in our cabin at 12:45 or so. We start our cruise refreshed and not travel-weary. Disembarking, we sleep late, disembark at about 9am and we're home just after 10am. If you can take longer than two weeks, the 28-day cruise R/T from LA that stops in Pago Pago, Bora Bora, Tahiti, HI, etc. is pretty close to a dream cruise. Lots of sea days, though and some people don't like that many. Princess offers this itinerary in October and March. :)

Hey, Jamie!!!!

I know some people you met on Sapphire are doing a 14-day Hawaii R/T LA......next April..............on Golden.....:D;)

My dream cruise, if time and money were no object, would be a World Cruise. I know it's more than 14 days.........but it's MY dream, right???;)

We are completing our dream trip this fall. Combining 4 trips we will have done our own custom full 144 day world cruise.

For a dream shorter cruise that would be Norway fjords and Galapagos (not on Princess).

I don't think there's a cruise I don't dream of doing someday, but since you specified no more than 14 days, that helps narrow down my answer! I'd have to say that the Black Sea itinerary on one of the little girls is my top choice for a cruise of up to 14 days where money is no object. Right now I have 30 days on the Star booked for nearly half what the Black Sea cruise would cost.

We have actually sailed on every one of our dream cruises to every port we had on our cruise list, Egypt was the last one and that was sailed to a few years ago. BUT.........my dream cruise was a longer cruise in a Grand Suite. And that is just what we booked for this October. We have visited every port but one on this itineary (multiple times), so with all these sea days, this 28 day cruise would definitely qualify as my dream cruise of all time. And no long nasty flights, just a quick flight to LA from the midwest. ;) Good luck everyone on checking those dream cruises off your list, as you will get there...............! ;)

I would love to do a 14 day cruise in Europe that would include Croatia, Spain and Italy. Not sure if Princess has anything like that. If not, whatever they have that would be the closest.

There's a Barcelona/Venice Grand Med 12 day cruise but skips Croatia for several stops around Greece.

We have actually sailed on every one of our dream cruises to every port we had on our cruise list, Egypt was the last one and that was sailed to a few years ago. BUT.........my dream cruise was a longer cruise in a Grand Suite. And that is just what we booked for this October. We have visited every port but one on this itineary (multiple times), so with all these sea days, this 28 day cruise would definitely qualify as my dream cruise of all time. And no long nasty flights, just a quick flight to LA from the midwest. ;) Good luck everyone on checking those dream cruises off your list, as you will get there...............! ;)

Toto, I have a friend who will be on your 28 day cruise!

He first told me about his Hawaii cruise, so, I did that one.

Then he told me about his Panama cruise, and I am soon doing THAT one.

Since I seem to follow his cruising pattern, I may one day find myself on a 28 day LA/Tahiti/LA cruise as well.

I would have loved to do this one, but I already have my Panama booked for the same time....:)

Archived