Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Here is the one photo we bought from the ship photographers. Mom and I said we were going to get a photo take of the two of us and we loved this one, starring one of Marie's gorgeous gowns!

Marie, I'll be contacting you soon as I finally have all the authorizations and paperwork to access my brother's accounts, etc so will be making trips down there and will need a lunch break!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a3cc03b3127ccef4b8899bb95500000030O00CbN2jRu5YsQe3nwE/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00101974470620131223034851790.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D720/ry%3D480/

This is a beautiful picture of you and your mother. It is nice that you are able to travel with your mom.

Besides the fact that you look amazing in the red dress (I love color)...how did you like the Silhouette. We are thinking about booking her...Thanks

Susie and IrishLassie, We had a great cruise on Silhouette. It was a Western Caribbean itinerary. The entertainment was very good, and it was just the right mix of fun and relaxation. The weather was gloomy for 2 days but then it was perfect. We went ziplining over the Jamaican rainforest and it was exhilirating. The passengers on this cruise were much younger than the usual X cruise, more like RC age range. We hadn't been to Labadee for many years and it is really nice now, and you don't have to tender to the island.

HAPPY CRUISING!

I really did not need another dress for my next cruise but I had a crazy desire for a cobalt blue dress so I ordered this. It turned out to be more royal blue than cobalt. Still not sure if I will keep it.

11595539183_9981eeb02b.jpg

Love the sparkles and love this colour. Keep it!!!

Keep that lovely dress, Scrapnana! It won't take up much space in your suitcase, it won't wrinkle, and that jacket will come in handy on cooler evenings or when the A/C is chilly.

I envy you your trip!! Bet you are super excited at this point :) Bon Voyage!

You all have such beautiful dresses!! I wish I knew how to post pictures, I would put mine on from my last cruise but they were just basic dresses. I don't wear dresses often, my daughters wedding and wore same one on cruise but it is fun to share when you think you look fancy isn't it. Keep them coming, I love to look!

I'd like to wish all you ladies a Merry Christmas and I hope Santa is good to you all.

I also hope he pays an extra special visit to Marie, as she's a special lady with a very kind heart.

Have a fantastic day.

:)

Thank you Mariarose. Santa was very good to me this year :D:).

Hope you had a great Christmas too.

Marie