Is Princess still giving out the blue tote bags?

Orangefan

Word of caution to check to make sure it is waterproof. I had a red bag similar that was not waterproof and it made a mess. Better safe than sorry!

Smart to give the bags away -- if you have a great business symbol and people will carry it around for you YOU WIN! I have noticed other lines doing the same thing and the important part is I Noticed.

We didn't get one on our coastal on the Coral last month. I think we have 2 or 3 of them, a laundry bag (which I used today to take clothes to our dance studio today) and a zippered bag for having a suite.

I like the bags, they fold up small in the suitcase and are useful for taking stuff home. (Like extra water from the minibar).

None on Crown's 16 Aug 2011 cruise from Southampton.

Ciao for now!!!

We received the Princess tote bag on both segments of our B2B...Aug 16/11 & Aug 28/11. It must be a hit and miss thing or they ran out of the bags? Our cabin strewardess was the best we've ever had ... she left towel animals and extra chocolates at night for us too!! :)

Pat :)

I found one of these cheap Princess totes on e-bay last night and someone is trying to sell it for $5.99. LOL ... someone is also trying to

sell their Lotus Spa free shampoos and soaps. :eek: Give me a break.

I DO love my Princess tote bag. It packs so easily and it's a great size for my book, towel, et cet. We got one on the Sapphire in March and another

on the Golden in July.

Archived