Is Princess still giving out the blue tote bags?

Orangefan

On the Crown Princess in March , we all received blue Princess tote bags on the cruise.

Are all the ships still doing that ?

Sali

The one I have is make from the thin/light shopping bag fibre. Still good for carring towels to shorex or you can use them for laundry. I'd really like a canvas one.

They didn't give them out on our Island Princess cruise last year, but my husband and I won at least 7 or 8 of them playing various games on the ship. I love those bags for grocery shopping, so maybe it was I who Sarasvati saw at the grocery store with one!

How many can you use?

Well, since I bring my own bags for grocery shopping (as do others in this thread, apparently:p) I'll use as many as I can get;) My trunk is full of canvas and non-wover bags from various sources.....

We were on caribill's Pacific Princess cruise in Sept 2011 and received the blue non-woven tote. I don't think we received a tote on our last Princess cruise (2007....)

:)We got a bag first night on the Caribbean(NE/Canada) on Sept. 24. It is lighter than the Princess bag we 'won' a couple years ago...that one was heavier, had a zipper on the side and was waterproof...we brought that one along this time because we thought we'd have rain....but didn't...had beautiful weather in NE and Canada...nice cruise!

I found one of these cheap Princess totes on e-bay last night and someone is trying to sell it for $5.99. LOL ... someone is also trying to

sell their Lotus Spa free shampoos and soaps. :eek: Give me a break.

Amazing. :eek:

Just off the Coral last week and we got one. I now have two as we got one in May when on the Sapphire. We too are Elite, so I don't think your level has anything to do with it. I am guessing maybe the room steward, some are just better than others and remember to hand out all of the flyers, tote bags. In May we never got a list of formal night appitezers that we could order as Elite, this time we did on each and every formal night.

I found one of these cheap Princess totes on e-bay last night and someone is trying to sell it for $5.99. LOL ... someone is also trying to

sell their Lotus Spa free shampoos and soaps. :eek: Give me a break.

I DO love my Princess tote bag. It packs so easily and it's a great size for my book, towel, et cet. We got one on the Sapphire in March and another

on the Golden in July.

Their eBay name didn't happen to be "TriviaTipper" by any chance?

Their eBay name didn't happen to be "TriviaTipper" by any chance?

Vexorg , were you on the Ruby March 27 , 2011 ? I remember your unusual

CC name and there weren't many people at our M & G. I also remember talking cruises to those who were there and learning a lot.

I am packing now for the Emerald 11/8/11 sailing for the Southern Carib. I wanted to go on the Crown to Aruba and Curacao now but the airfare was very high. I found taking a 10 day and leaving on a Tuesday , the airfare was much lower and not much more for 10 days ! Hopefully doing the Crown cruise in 2012.

Sali

Anyone know if they are giving them in the suites?

I received a canvas tote bag in June on the Golden in my suite (the tote has navy blue bottom, and the rest was white with "Princess" in small print, all over the white, blue canvas handles) It is about 1/2 the size of the solid blue tote bag that non suite passengers received.

On my 5 day coastal in Sept on the Sapphire....no tote bag :mad:!!!....I really wanted the solid blue bag because they are larger although the "fabric" is a thin non woven, like what recyclable grocery sack is made of only thinner....(I have one from another cruise) but I like them and are great for going to the local farmer markets for my veggies.:D

They didn't give them out on our Island Princess cruise last year, but my husband and I won at least 7 or 8 of them playing various games on the ship. I love those bags for grocery shopping, so maybe it was I who Sarasvati saw at the grocery store with one!

It was at the "real canadian superstore" in scarborough, ontario :) hehe. That would be an extremely odd coincidence if it were you!

On the Crown Princess in March , we all received blue Princess tote bags on the cruise.

Are all the ships still doing that ?

Sali

Sali,

We did get one on the Emerald recently. Also, I know you asked about the ship tour. Your robe and chef coat will be delivered to your stateroom in one as well. So we came home with 3 last cruise. They were perfect to use to give the granddaughters the treasures that we bought in each port!:)

Judy

Archived