Obstructed view pictures.

Renmar

This tread should be made a sticky  

122 members have voted

1. 1. This tread should be made a sticky

• Agree
    • Disagree

Theo, you have provided such a wonderful reference guide with these pictures. I want to thank you (again) for doing this. We are now booked on our 3rd and 4th Princess cruises, and I always go to your web site before selecting our cabin.

• 1 month later...
Thanks to Eileen (sasha'smom) I have now almost all the obstructed view cabins on the Regal/Royal covered.

You can access the site from here; https://sites.google.com/site/royalregalprincess/home/8-emerald

For all other ships in the Princess fleet you can click the link below.

Theo

Theo, I sent you a Email. Somehow I get blocked on Google to access this list you provide. Have used for years in the past, but get denied with Google. Steps to unlock this so I can have access. wavtam at aol dot com

I just found this thread yesterday, and luckily I was able to use Theo's photos to book a great obstructed view without the obstructions, before the webpage got locked.

It sounds like there may be an "embedded item" in the webpage that is causing the problem. Something may have been added to the webpage that requires permission.

Theo, Your webpage is a great help to many of us. Thank you for taking the time to put this together. We'll send you updated images when we return from our trip.

I just found this thread yesterday, and luckily I was able to use Theo's photos to book a great obstructed view without the obstructions, before the webpage got locked.

It sounds like there may be an "embedded item" in the webpage that is causing the problem. Something may have been added to the webpage that requires permission.

Theo, Your webpage is a great help to many of us. Thank you for taking the time to put this together. We'll send you updated images when we return from our trip.

Hi Theo, you have done great with this website, but now we have to log into Google to access your site. And to top it off, you have to give permission for anyone wanting to look at the site. I have sent my name in to you to get your permission to look at your site. My email address is twa**@195*. I have always booked obstructed view cabins and this site has been a tremendous help. Thank you again. Have a great day.

I'm working on the problem, bear with me for a day or so. The problem was just now brought to my attention while we are on a winter getaway.

Theo

Thanks Theo, enjoy your holiday first. This can wait till you return. Have a good time.

• 3 weeks later...

Theo, I've used your site several times and finally am getting around to saying thank you.

I'm sailing on the Regal next month in an "obstructed" deluxe balcony and am SO excited to be in the cabin we're in. No obstruction at all, and a huge balcony to boot.

I've really appreciated the photos of the obstructed ocean view cabins on some of the Grand class ships. I always managed to get a cabin looking between life boats thanks to your site. :)

Another big thank you from me too. I have your site bookmarked and always check it first, then decks above and below, when booking obstructed view staterooms. Had many with great views due to your diligence.

One thing I have wondered about : is there any point in sending you new pictures, knowing you probably have them already?

Theo, I've used your site several times and finally am getting around to saying thank you.

I'm sailing on the Regal next month in an "obstructed" deluxe balcony and am SO excited to be in the cabin we're in. No obstruction at all, and a huge balcony to boot.

I've really appreciated the photos of the obstructed ocean view cabins on some of the Grand class ships. I always managed to get a cabin looking between life boats thanks to your site. :)

Another big thank you from me too. I have your site bookmarked and always check it first, then decks above and below, when booking obstructed view staterooms. Had many with great views due to your diligence.

One thing I have wondered about : is there any point in sending you new pictures, knowing you probably have them already?

You are both very welcome, I'm glad that the pictures are useful.

I always can use new & more pictures because some of the pictures I have are not of great quality.

Theo

• 5 months later...

HI Theo..once again using your awesome site...but trying to find OV obstructed Deck 3 on Pacific Princess yet the site only shows deck 6 & 7....any deck 3- 3015 photos?? I can still change cause we just booked but these will go fast.

Thanks much for all your efforts...love it:p

Dolores Hill

HI Theo..once again using your awesome site...but trying to find OV obstructed Deck 3 on Pacific Princess yet the site only shows deck 6 & 7....any deck 3- 3015 photos?? I can still change cause we just booked but these will go fast.

Thanks much for all your efforts...love it:p

Dolores Hill

deck 3 cabins are not obstructed by lifeboats but they have a porthole instead of a regular window. the princess deck plans say it could be obstructed--i think that's because they are the same category as the deck 6 midship obstructed cabins.

someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

deck 3 cabins are not obstructed by lifeboats but they have a porthole instead of a regular window. the princess deck plans say it could be obstructed--i think that's because they are the same category as the deck 6 midship obstructed cabins.

someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

You're right as seen in this picture (between the arrows).

144654149_PacificPrincess.jpg.e01ee8582386271a38a5ac31c9f7a75d.jpg

Theo

Edited by Renmar

Thank you Cdngirl and Renmar...we did book deck 3 cause i didn't see an obstruction on the ship view... Having a little anxiety about how big the porthole actually is and if we can see out of it...but??

Maybe the upgrade fairy will come :confused: and at least we should have some light...inside cabins are not for us..;). But like to get a good deal also.

Thanks guys....

I am receiving many emails asking me why this tread is not a "Sticky". Many, many moons ago I asked the moderators to make it a sticky but so far it did not happen.

IMHO it would go very well with the following stickies;

"Princess Cabin Reviews"

"3000+ Photos of the Regal Princess"

So here I go again and request the moderators to make this tread a sticky. If it can not be done this way I would like to know how to go about it.

In the meantime I still need a few pictures for some of the ships, check my website to find out which ones are missing.

Theo

I am receiving many emails asking me why this tread is not a "Sticky". Many, many moons ago I asked the moderators to make it a sticky but so far it did not happen.

IMHO it would go very well with the following stickies;

"Princess Cabin Reviews"

"3000+ Photos of the Regal Princess"

So here I go again and request the moderators to make this tread a sticky. If it can not be done this way I would like to know how to go about it.

In the meantime I still need a few pictures for some of the ships, check my website to find out which ones are missing.

Theo

I will second that request [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am in the process of prepping my website for the arrival of the Majestic Princess. Looking at the deck plans on the Princess website I noticed that they made some changes for the Emerald & Dolphin decks.

As far as I can tell this does not change the obstructed view section, merely it changes some of the categories.

I wonder if people, who are in the know, can help me out by confirming that the obstructed view balconies are the same as on the Royal & Regal Princess.

Again, any pictures of these ships are always much appreciated.

Theo