breakfast, room service menu

cruisingonQ

Did I read at one time it depends on what category room you are in also? Not sure, new to Celebrity!

Room service is available in all categories of cabins. Concierge class cabins have an expanded room service menu.

I've never actually looked at the regular room service menu, but I believe it includes eggs and bacon. Never used room service the one time we sailed in a 1A.

Here is a link to the standard room service breakfast menu:

http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ship-Rooms-and-Features/Menus-and-Information/4467773_4p4D3X#838449448_AykqC

The hot items listed are a little thin but the good news is that you can write in pretty much any standard hot item. For starters look at the CC breakfast menu which is the photo just before the linked photo above. You can get any item on that menu in any cabin except for the those in the first two categories marked "Concierge Class". You can also expand to any standard breakfast item such as different style eggs (scrambled, fried, poached, etc) and while the omelette section only shows plain omelettes you can write in any standard type filling (cheese, peppers, onions, mushrooms, ham, etc). Can add such standards as potatoes, toast, wheat toast, bagels, cream cheese, jam, yogurt, fruit, berries, etc. Fancier items such as eggs Benedict are a little chancier - sometimes no issue and sometimes not available. You might check with room service or your cabin steward (who often gets the breakfast for you) the day before to make sure.

You can also call room service in the morning to order breakfast but on a busy morning in prime breakfast time it isn't unusual for a last minute order to take 45 min or so to be delivered. The menu hang tags, set out the night before, are always on time and usually at the early end of the time range. Best thing about that is also that they'll call your cabin when they are on the way to deliver. Best wake up call in the world is the call that says "Good Morning Mr. ----, your breakfast order is on it's way."

Hi Larry, thank you for posting that link to the menu:).....I have to

keep reminding myself to try breakfast through Room Service on my

upcoming cruise:D.

Thank you LSIMON. Your post are always helpfull and fully explained and also very respectfull. When ever I have any questions I always look to see if you have a reply as I know it will always be informative and helpfull. Thank you so much for your time and patience and thoughtfullness.:)

Another thing. Larry does give wonderfully thorough and polite replies and I've NEVER seen him act as if he's put out over the question.... as in "this question has been asked over and over. Do a search." I'll add my appreciation to the above posts.

Where's my *LIKE* button! I agree!

Larry, you have helped me with several of my questions and totally agree with the other posters here. Sometimes the search doesn't bring the exact answer I'm looking for and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has ended up frustrated. Thanks so much for giving of your valuable time to help others!:)

You are, without a doubt, the most helpful poster on this site. You are patient, thorough, and always kind to those who ask questions. May your tribe increase.

This comment is for LSimon!!!!!

Ditto! Don't post alot here, but do read alot. Always such helpful information. Thanks!

Another thing. Larry does give wonderfully thorough and polite replies and I've NEVER seen him act as if he's put out over the question.... as in "this question has been asked over and over. Do a search." I'll add my appreciation to the above posts.

I agree that LSimon is very helpful, and I'm sorry if I sounded like I was put out when suggesting a search. But the fact is that at the time I didn't have time to do a search myself to find what the OP was asking for (although I knew there were links in a recent thread)...and I saw that the post had been sitting for a bit with no answers at all and I thought it would be nice to answer the post and not leave it sitting there falling off the front page...and also, when I first started using Cruise Critic (and in fact until very recently) I had no idea there was a search feature that could be used for this kind of thing and I perhaps unreasonably assumed that the OP might not be aware of the search feature.

It was not my intention to be dismissive or act "put out"...I was honestly trying to be helpful. But in future unless I have the time to look up the exact info the poster is looking for so I can post the link, I won't reply. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Oh, bottomfeeder, my comment wasn't really directed at you, as you weren't rude at all, but more in general. Some people get downright NASTY about it such as "Do a search on this. It's been asked and answered a million times and that's what the search is for." I think most of us have seen such answers. And you have to admit sometimes nothing comes up and other times i THINK i've narrowed the search parameters and I get a TON of hits and it's hard to wade through.

I really look forward to my Celebrity breakfast in my cabin. A good serving of eggs over easy, toast, bacon, and ham works out great. Add in some good breakfast tea and I'm all set. Nice way to start the day on your balcony with a great view.

• 4 weeks later...

Agree with all former posts the Lsimon is a wise and helpful person. Doesn't take long to figure who gives great advise and who just likes to complain.

Just completed Inaugural TA on Silhouette, make sure to ask for marathon bread if you like something special......not sweet , healthy but wonderful. Wish they would sell it and I could take it home. Got it by asking never thought we would. Got it through door hanger and by phone. Love it with honey.....yumm

Just completed Inaugural TA on Silhouette, make sure to ask for marathon bread if you like something special......not sweet , healthy but wonderful. Wish they would sell it and I could take it home. Got it by asking never thought we would. Got it through door hanger and by phone. Love it with honey.....yumm

What is marathon bread? We are bread lovers but have never heard of this.

Mary Lou

• 1 year later...

We are sailing on Reflection in October (first time cruise ever) and hope to have breakfast on the balcony a few times - Especially on port days where our tours depart early in the morning

I have a question with regards to in room breakfast beverages…(we have booked a classic beverage package for the two of us) would a in room OJ and coffee each fall within the beverage package conditions?

Or is it easier for one of us to visit a bar/restaurant etc and bring the beverages back to the room? If so, what time do these venues open?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Archived