Roller Skates on Carnival?

cjojojo

I was wondering if Carnival allows roller skates on board. I am part of a roller derby league in south texas and I'd like to still be able to skate a little bit while I'm on board. I know the ship I'm sailing on (Carnival Magic) has a jogging track, but is that limited to only joggers? I figured it would be best to ask now than to take up luggage room with them only to find out that they're not allowed. Thanks in advance!:p

I was wondering if Carnival allows roller skates on board. I am part of a roller derby league in south texas and I'd like to still be able to skate a little bit while I'm on board. I know the ship I'm sailing on (Carnival Magic) has a jogging track, but is that limited to only joggers? I figured it would be best to ask now than to take up luggage room with them only to find out that they're not allowed. Thanks in advance!:p

No, they do not allow roller skate and they don't even allow those Wheely shoes.........I guess you could skate while in port.

While you may be able to take them on board for the purposes of using them in port, you will not be able to use them on board. I don't think you'll find it in writing, but I'm pretty certain of this.

I only know of a few cruise ships that allow it. Royal Caribbean's Voyager Class has an in-line skating track.

Not allowed; leave them at home.

Im picturing you weaving in and out of the elderly 60 year old walking at snails pace to get some exercise and trying not to laugh.. now that would be a sight. someone part of a roller derby league. (yea I know, elbows in, you would behave), but those old folks would be having fits.

I think you should bring them and take out a few other passengers on the lido deck.

Although it is no "Monster Jam", I think Roller Derby is Great. What team are you on? Sirens, Brawler, Knockouts?

I have been meaning to go to some of the matches ever since they moved the location farther north.

Keep it up...........

Archived