Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

Using the "guide" posted, I found the adjoining cabins (12574, 12576) near my room selection- on the 12th deck of Allure. I counted by 2's left of the adjoining rooms and it looks like 12560 will have the room by the balcony.. if I am doing this right. Can anyone tell me if I am right? http://www.cruisecritic.com/allure-of-the-seas-deck-plans/dp/?shipID=530&deck=12

I hope so... because we had that configuration on our last cruise (Carnival Triumph) and it was a good setup.

Using the "guide" posted, I found the adjoining cabins (12574, 12576) near my room selection- on the 12th deck of Allure. I counted by 2's left of the adjoining rooms and it looks like 12560 will have the room by the balcony.. if I am doing this right. Can anyone tell me if I am right? http://www.cruisecritic.com/allure-of-the-seas-deck-plans/dp/?shipID=530&deck=12

I hope so... because we had that configuration on our last cruise (Carnival Triumph) and it was a good setup.

Yup, you got it!:D have a great cruise!

The bed is by the balcony.

I read a post somewhere on CC that 8594 on the Oasis for 4 people, where the sofa is a sleeper/sofa, that the bed was by the balcony? But I thought all cabins that could accommodate 3 or 4 passengers and had a sleeper/sofa with NO upper berth had the bed by the closet/bath? Can anyone tell me where the bed will be in this cabin? Thanks!

I read a post somewhere on CC that 8594 on the Oasis for 4 people, where the sofa is a sleeper/sofa, that the bed was by the balcony? But I thought all cabins that could accommodate 3 or 4 passengers and had a sleeper/sofa with NO upper berth had the bed by the closet/bath? Can anyone tell me where the bed will be in this cabin? Thanks!

Closet.

Closet.

Bwahahaha!! I went directly to the last page of this thread, read the quoted material and then your answer, and LOL'd! I really did. People say LOL all the time but I really did. :D I thought you meant the bed would be in the closet! Well, our cabin on Oasis was smaller than on other ships, would it be too far a stretch?

Oh dear. :o

Bwahahaha!! I went directly to the last page of this thread, read the quoted material and then your answer, and LOL'd! I really did. People say LOL all the time but I really did. :D I thought you meant the bed would be in the closet! Well, our cabin on Oasis was smaller than on other ships, would it be too far a stretch?

Oh dear. :o

The first time we sailed Oasis I walked into the cabin and my first comment was "what the hell is this, the closet?"

So confused :confused: ... Oasis Cabin #6662 (the only balcony cabin left to choose from) :( ... So which side is my bed on right or left wall and by balcony or closet :confused: ...So sorry I can't figure this out :o

So confused :confused: ... Oasis Cabin #6662 (the only balcony cabin left to choose from) :( ... So which side is my bed on right or left wall and by balcony or closet :confused: ...So sorry I can't figure this out :o

Bed by the closet.

Bed by the closet.

Hmmm....Oh dear....All the JS's were gone already (my usual category) and #6662 was the only balcony left...knew I didn't want a Boardwalk/Central Park view and at this point that's all that's left..Didn't think I wanted to go on Oasis since the Freedom class (Indy & LOS) is a favorite but couldn't resist..No changing dates everything is already in place...hope I won't be to disappointed in my cabin..Oh well shouldn't have waited so long to book..I guess I'll just keep checking inventory...you never know...Thanks so much for you're info :)

Hmmm....Oh dear....All the JS's were gone already (my usual category) and #6662 was the only balcony left...knew I didn't want a Boardwalk/Central Park view and at this point that's all that's left..Didn't think I wanted to go on Oasis since the Freedom class (Indy & LOS) is a favorite but couldn't resist..No changing dates everything is already in place...hope I won't be to disappointed in my cabin..Oh well shouldn't have waited so long to book..I guess I'll just keep checking inventory...you never know...Thanks so much for you're info :)

Ashland,

I have stayed in a closet cabin. Though it makes things seemed cramped when you enter the cabin it does provide for a nice sitting area inside the balcony door. The only problem is getting into the closet. It is really tight. Since I am a very early riser I just made sure that I got my clothes, and whatever else I wanted for the morning, out before we went to bed at night. It would be hard to get in there without waking people up.

Don't stress over this issue too much. It will work out fine. I do, however, prefer the cabins on Indy. BUT, the rest of the ship will blow you away. Just wait until you experience one of the water shows in the Aqua Theater. You haven't seen anything like it on any other ship. This is one ship where the cabin doesn't matter so much because the rest of the ship will keep you very busy in very good ways. And I am telling you that as another Freedom class lover.

Ashland,

I have stayed in a closet cabin. Though it makes things seemed cramped when you enter the cabin it does provide for a nice sitting area inside the balcony door. The only problem is getting into the closet. It is really tight. Since I am a very early riser I just made sure that I got my clothes, and whatever else I wanted for the morning, out before we went to bed at night. It would be hard to get in there without waking people up.

Don't stress over this issue too much. It will work out fine. I do, however, prefer the cabins on Indy. BUT, the rest of the ship will blow you away. Just wait until you experience one of the water shows in the Aqua Theater. You haven't seen anything like it on any other ship. This is one ship where the cabin doesn't matter so much because the rest of the ship will keep you very busy in very good ways. And I am telling you that as another Freedom class lover.

Ocean Boy,

I am very aware of our past posts and the love we share for the Indy and always look forward to reading your comments..Very excited about the Oasis...Thank you so very much

All my warmest regards.

Ashland