What One Thing Would You Change About Celebrity?

ORV

How can you have ships originating out of LA or San Diego when there is no where to go? Mexico cruising is almost gone due to drug cartels running the country, Hawaii and Alaska are too far for the average cruise going public. So, what's next?????

No place to go??? How about up and down the west coast? Plenty of interesting places to go. Overnight in San Francisco.

They can add a self laundry but I would never use it - not on my vacation:D We send it out or take it home dirty:)

Christine, I feel the same way but we only take a few cruises a year, in addition to land based vacations. However, if I cruised as frequently as a number of people on this board do, I would think of a cruise ship more like a second home than a vacation and be more willing to do the same chores that I do at home.

They can add a self laundry but I would never use it - not on my vacation:D We send it out or take it home dirty:)

Although we miss the opportunity to spruce up the wardrobe on long cruises I doubt that Celebrity would redesign their ships to add laundry facilities and the accompanying fire hazard.

A friend who was recently on a HAL cruise stated that the laundry was closed during a NLV outbreak due to the threat of spreading the virus.

Above all, I don't rate laundry facilities very highly in my priorities of things that Celebrity could do better.

I vote laundry package, i am not interested in self serve laundry.

Celebrity does a great job of managing smoking, I hope someday the front of the ship where the nice big bar is could be smoke free.

I also vote for letting me bring a bottle of wine on from each port. It is fun in the med to do that. I don't want to carry it home with me, I'd rather drink it that night.

I like the itineraries I see for the Millie in Asia, that sort of two day stop is nice. Do more of that.

Better cuts of beef in the MDR..... I'm not hard to please but the beef dishes on the last 2 Celebrity cruises were close to inedible. I mention it prominently on each and every comment card I submit.

I'd be willing to pay a bit more for the cruise if that's what it takes......

The OP requested "not a laundry list," and lots of posters are talking about laundry!!

As long as X doesn't cheapen the Elite laundry coupons like they did the photo coupons, we're good.

That is funny.

Please, please create more quiet areas on the S class ships. There is nothing worse than sitting down to read and within minutes some music, demo or activity starts up destroying your peace. Unfortunately, S class lounge areas all open off the atrium compared with the M class where there are great nooks & crannies for a peaceful read. Please don't say to just use my cabin because sitting reading my book in an easy chair in a lounge area was a particular favourite cruise pastime.

Although the S class has some lovely looking areas, I find my personal opinion is they are soulless and disturbingly empty apart from a few areas where activities take pace and the overcrowded pool area or should that be renamed the sardine tin!!!

Archived