HAL FAX not working for CCL Benefit line

RMLincoln

I've been trying all morning to get a Fax through to HAL for the CCL Stockholders benefit, using 208-281-0627.

This is the first time I"ve tried this and am wondering if it's something unusual or if I just have to stay glued to the phone all day trying to find a chance for the line to be open. Any advice? Thanks, m--

We have always used email with an attachment of the stock information. Have never had a problem.

I may have to do that, but then I need to scan it to make a jpeg file and try that. I prefer to have some of the info on the statement blocked outbut that's doabel, just more complex. But complex is better than this morning's frustration:mad:. Thanks, m--

I have to admit I too have not used the fax number for a couple of years and just emailed with attachment but I will also say they are running behind again. They use to be so prompt with usually it being applied within 24 hours. I sent in for my three cruises one final has been paid. I sent this on Dec 30th and it still has not been added. Now granted it is less than a week and there was a holiday so I will give it till next week till I call them.

I may have to do that, but then I need to scan it to make a jpeg file and try that. I prefer to have some of the info on the statement blocked outbut that's doabel, just more complex. But complex is better than this morning's frustration:mad:. Thanks, m--

Many years ago I use to do that as well than just gave up and moved out my other investments from this stock account and all it has is the CCL and a few loosing penny stock accounts otherwise the info that is on the full statement is the same info that HAL already has :) I think CCL has gotten a bit more picky with being able to confirm so just easier to send the whole statement.

Many years ago I use to do that as well than just gave up and moved out my other investments from this stock account and all it has is the CCL and a few loosing penny stock accounts otherwise the info that is on the full statement is the same info that HAL already has :) I think CCL has gotten a bit more picky with being able to confirm so just easier to send the whole statement.

Thanks Lisa. I'll try a few more times today and then tonight and if it doesn't work I"ll go through the process to email it, maybe just a scan of the one page...I can do that with our netbook, our only computer left to communicate with the scanner by XP, others are newer - not alwasy easier, HA. The full statement is 16 pages, it'sd a year end statement, Ugh.

And i'm leaving early in the morning for a girlfriend break to Sedona for a few days and was hoping to get this out of the way today, final payment was made today!! It's all good and it'll all happen but thanks to you and others for the support. m--

I have always been able to black out the parts I didn't want shown once I scan it in. If you have trouble doing that you might try scanning it in, printing, blacking out what you don't want to show and scan again. Should not take that long to do that.

I have always been able to black out the parts I didn't want shown once I scan it in. If you have trouble doing that you might try scanning it in, printing, blacking out what you don't want to show and scan again. Should not take that long to do that.

Thanks I think I will have to try that this evening. I can just scan what I was goin to Fax an duse the netbook. The Fax line problem is going to drive me nuts. But I gotta go do other stuff now. Appreciate the words of wisdom. m--

Try this fax # 206-905-8919. We had problems recently trying to get our CCL shareholder credit applied and HAL gave us this number to try...said some machines were not compatible with the # you have. We had originally emailed the information and were told they did not receive it by one person, only to find out that they did have it, so we never did have to fax it.

I've been trying all morning to get a Fax through to HAL for the CCL Stockholders benefit, using 208-281-0627.

This is the first time I"ve tried this and am wondering if it's something unusual or if I just have to stay glued to the phone all day trying to find a chance for the line to be open. Any advice? Thanks, m--

The fax number is 206-281-0627.

The fax number is 206-281-0627.

:o OY did I have the wrong number ? No wonder it didn't work. I'll try this one and the other one that was posted above. THANK YOU. Sometimes it's good to walk away for a bit when the frustration has taken hold!! You guys are great. m--

YES! I sure helps to use the correct area code. I used the number i got from my TA customer service, and there was a mistake on that - I shoulda checked that..... So it all worked now and on to the next step of waiting and then trying to get confirmation. Thank you all so much!!!! m--

We sent the information via U.S. mail and requested an e-mail confirmation that the credit would be applied to the account. It worked out just fine. I think I sent the info 4-6 weeks prior to departure.

HOLLAND AMERICA LINE

World Cruise Reservations

300 Elliott Avenue West

Seattle, WA 98119

Tel 800 522 3399

Fax 206 281 0627

Email: world_cruise_reservations@hollandamerica.com

I sent my e-mail request for a shareholder benefit on Jan 2, and received a confirmation e-mail three days later on Jan 5.

Woody

Woody, you must have had a lucky email :D Mine was sent a few days before and I still do not have credit or confirmation. This is a first for me, usually it has always been done within 24 to 48 hours. Like I said I would give it till next week then fire off another email.

Does anyone know if HAL keeps track of your CCL stock status in terms of checking what you send them? My understanding is you have to show proof of current status for each cruise request. Thus, you could not send the proof when you bought but must send a current statement from your broker. Thus, we are awaiting a statement from our broker to send for our upcoming February cruise. Am I wrong? Thanks. Barbara

Does anyone know if HAL keeps track of your CCL stock status in terms of checking what you send them?

I send my TA a new proof of my stockholder status about every year, and she sends it to HAL for each and every cruise I book that year. They do seem to need it each time, but the same proof suffices.

I send my TA a new proof of my stockholder status about every year, and she sends it to HAL for each and every cruise I book that year. They do seem to need it each time, but the same proof suffices.

Interesting cause I went on a cruise in Nov which I had sent proof for, then booked one in Dec and sent in the same broker Sept statement and HAL emailed me back saying they needed a newer statement, which I did then provide and got the credit.:rolleyes:

Archived