New Latitudes pins?

Partyatsea

That pin was very recently available on ebay. The guy had a few, I bought one. Unfortunately its a little big to put on my hat. Too bad, Epic is the only pin I am missing. Looking forward to getting one in Dec.:)

Yeah, I saw that... Way overpriced, IMHO...about 3x what I paid on the ship. :eek:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I did read the ENTIRE thread, at the time the picture was not up when I hit the reply button, I had to find my picture and edit the picture so my name didn't show. So in the time between someone posted a picture. I didn't know it was a crime to double post pictures. :rolleyes:

It IS a crime. The Posting Police will be knocking on your door shortly

I'm not really sure why people are so bummed about this. It's a small incentive of theirs to get you to collect them all by going on a bunch of their ships. It's like Pokemon for grown-ups!

And the problem with going on so many cruises to collect all the pins is what???

Dear Cruise Critic members,

Thank you for posting your inquiries on Cruise Critic in regard to the new Latitudes Rewards ship pins.

Beginning this month each ship will distribute the new pins on the first day of the sailing to the staterooms of Latitudes Rewards members. Please see the attached renderings of each ship's pin, please note the pins vary per ship, not by Latitudes Rewards level.

Best,

Norwegian Cruise Line Public Relations

And if you should happen to get missed and receive no pin, what do you do?

Just got back from the Sun and while the letter in our room read that we were supposed to get ship pins, we didn't...

This happened in April as well, but thanks to this thread, I knew to ask. Guest Services was quick to provide one when I ask. :o

I have extra new Spirit pins. Anyone have any of the new Jewel, Pearl, or Sky pins they would like to trade with me? thanks!

I don't have any to trade but I was just on the Spirit and didn't get one, didn't even know about them. Would like to get one if you would care to part with one. send me details to dawn52627 at yahoo dot com.

I don't have any to trade but I was just on the Spirit and didn't get one, didn't even know about them. Would like to get one if you would care to part with one. send me details to dawn52627 at yahoo dot com.

Was this your first cruise? The pins are a perk associated with the Latitudes program.

OK finally after years a new pin to add to the hat. A second Star Pin to go with the Norway,Sea,Wind,Dream,Majesty,Sun,Sky,Dawn,Jewel,Jade,Pearl,and Gem pins. Guess I will need to do the Epic for a third time to complete the set.

2696838360059187889S600x600Q85.jpg

Very nice, Jim.

Just off the Pearl, no pins delivered, don't think they were mentioned in the Platinum Letter, but could have missed it. Forgot to ask also.

I'm just off the Pearl too, and I didn't get one delivered. Went to the Latitudes rep, Jorge's, office on Tuesday and he gave me one. He told me they delivered six boxes to him and they were for the wrong ship, so he may not have given them to the room stewards to distribute. I guess there are still some glitches in the program.

Archived