2/11/2012 MS Eurodam Sail-Away

aliaschief

Join us today for another exciting Sail-Aways from Port Everglades, Florida at approximately 4-5:00 PM Eastern Time.

It's good therapy for us awaiting another Dam cruise.

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/index.html

A new Fort Lauderdale Web Cam with different views but no sound.

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

I is here Chief!! I is Here!!!

Love the new web cam view!!

Now if I could figure out how to take a video of a 24 hour time period of it and make a screen saver of it (speeding up the time lapse, of course), that would be an awesome screen saver:)

Joanie

Donna we will be waving right back at you just down from the Glass elevators on Deck 7:)

It is amazing watching the Life Tube/Raft procedures from Oasis this morning!!

Lordy, I do so love this new web Cam toy of ours!!!

Thank you Lou and David!!!!!!

Joanie

Thanks, Chief, for including both links in the first post. Makes it so easy to find that way.

Donna, I won't know if I'll be here to watch or not until I know how much snow we get here---will there be enough to keep me from church?

But I'll be thinking of you if I don't watch.

And just think! There won't be one flake of snow where YOU are! :D

Thanks, Chief, for including both links in the first post. Makes it so easy to find that way.

Donna, I won't know if I'll be here to watch or not until I know how much snow we get here---will there be enough to keep me from church?

But I'll be thinking of you if I don't watch.

And just think! There won't be one flake of snow where YOU are! :D

Ruth, Your welcome. I did it just for you.;):)

I hope you'll remember to look for us. We're excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We wouldn't dare forget you Donna - where abouts are you going to be for the webcam shots? Have a great cruise:):D:)

Join us today for another exciting Sail-Aways from Port Everglades, Florida at approximately 4-5:00 PM Eastern Time.

It's good therapy for us awaiting another Dam cruise.

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/index.html

A new Fort Lauderdale Web Cam with different views but no sound.

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

How can we get the Gods that be, make these two links a sticky?????

Unfortunately I am going to miss the sailaways today and tomorrow:( I'm already suffering from withdrawal...... all for good causes but I really should have gotten my priorities in order:eek: I have a shift at Hospice this afternoon, and tomorrow manning phones at a fund-raising telethon. Have fun guys, I will read all about it later.:)

Here in North West, Florida it is currently 45 degrees F and forecasted low for tonight is 28 F.! :eek:

That is pretty cool for us and probably considered warm for our Northern friends!:cool:

Well I hope it's a bit warmer when we land, but it still beats the heck out of what we have up here. Hopefully the warm weather is there at the end of February. no worries, I have to bring a coat anyways as I will be wearing it to get on the plane:p

Unfortunately I am going to miss the sailaways today and tomorrow:( I'm already suffering from withdrawal...... all for good causes but I really should have gotten my priorities in order:eek: I have a shift at Hospice this afternoon, and tomorrow manning phones at a fund-raising telethon. Have fun guys, I will read all about it later.:)

Ahh - but you are busy with GOOD things - so important. Have a great weekend and thanks for helping out where it's needed:D

Well I hope it's a bit warmer when we land, but it still beats the heck out of what we have up here. Hopefully the warm weather is there at the end of February. no worries, I have to bring a coat anyways as I will be wearing it to get on the plane:p

A big difference between NW Florida and South Florida but even Fort Lauderdale will feel the effects of the cold front roaring down on us from the North.

The forecast for tonight in Fort Lauderdale is in the 40's and I would imagine with the high winds associated with the front there could be a little rocking at sea tonight and tomorrow.

Archived