Where is Maasdam??

sail7seas

Perhaps no glitch at all. :eek:

Thank god I have this 10/12 cruise booked.

Horrors: my son and his GF announced last night at dinner (cue scary music) that not only have they booked ALLURE:o:eek::eek::eek: but that my mother is

Going as well. Called Mom this morning to confirm: "oh yes, it sounds like such a great idea! And I know how you love cruises! (silence) Did I do something wrong?". Two words, Mom: HOT. DOGS. Here are two more: JOHNNY. ROCKETS.

So this puts my Maasdam cruise in serious jeopardy. My fear of Allure is so innate and so profound that I may actually blow off the family cruise.

Hmmm.

The Destination Calender has Maasdam in Canada/New England.

I cannot find anywhere on that site where Maasdam is scheduled for Canada/New England May, June, July or August

Are you referring to 2012?

We booked that about a year ago.

Horrors: my son and his GF announced last night at dinner (cue scary music) that not only have they booked ALLURE:o:eek::eek::eek: but that my mother is

Going as well. Called Mom this morning to confirm: "oh yes, it sounds like such a great idea! And I know how you love cruises! (silence) Did I do something wrong?". Two words, Mom: HOT. DOGS. Here are two more: JOHNNY. ROCKETS.

So this puts my Maasdam cruise in serious jeopardy. My fear of Allure is so innate and so profound that I may actually blow off the family cruise.

Hmmm.

Eh, go on the Behemouth of the seas 2. It can't be ALL bad. :-) Besides, it will make you appreciate HAL even more, if it's that bad. Personally I'm not afraid of the traveling cities, but I can see where they aren't for everyone. I've not yet experienced one, but will at some point. I presume I'll always like the signature size ship better overall, though.

Horrors: my son and his GF announced last night at dinner (cue scary music) that not only have they booked ALLURE:o:eek::eek:but that my mother is

Hmmm.

Yikes .... :eek:

You poor cruiser....

What price are you willing to pay for family peace? :D

Maasdam seems to be safe according to the chart we just saw so maybe you're off the behemouth hook? :D

Thank you vivapataca- seemed pretty straight forward to me, but don't know how to post the screen capture like you did;)

Sail, it is on the HAL site, under Find a Cruise. It is the Destination Calender.

Sail, I explained it in the above post. It is on the main, front page of the HAL site. The correct title for the link/pull down menu is "Find Cruises". Or are you just ignoring me?

Sail, I explained it in the above post. It is on the main, front page of the HAL site. The correct title for the link/pull down menu is "Find Cruises". Or are you just ignoring me?

:eek:

NO, OF COURSE I'm not ignoring you. :o I didn't see that post. I looked at the times and see I was typing when you posted and when I looked back I didn't see your post.

Sorry. I missed it but I really appreciate your helping me.

VERY sorry to have not seen your good instructions.

Carol,

Your print size is fine.

Seems Maasdam is accounted for through July 2013.

Whew...... I was getting a tad 'uneasy'. It was strange she didn't appear on the fleet list in the Find Cruise Box.

I say for family sake keep an open mind and try it. :) The Goliaths of the Sea are not quite my cup of tea but I think it would be interesting to sail it (once). ;)

I would presume the term "under construction" means that the vessel is in drydock.

It could be :confused:. This is directly from HAL. I just checked Nieuw Amsterdam as an example. Last Caribbean sailing in April 2013 will end on 4/21/2013, then the Transatlantic crossing from Fort Lauderdale will begin on 4/30/2013. Whereas for Noordam, it doesn't look like she has drydock in January 2013.

So, like a PP said, I'll double-check before 100% believing. Sorry if I have caused any confusion. :oThe chart was simply taken directly from HAL site.

Archived