2013 Cruises From UK Infinity & Eclipse

RichKath

Some 2013 sailings announced from UK

Infinity:

13 May 13 Harwich/Paris/Guernsey/Cork/Dublin/Liverpool/Glasgow/Inverness/Harwich

24 May 10 Harwich/Oslo/Stavenger/Olden/Alesund/GeirangerFlam/Bergen/Harwich

3 June 13 Harwich/Paris/St Peter Port/Cork/Waterford/Dublin/Liverpool/Glasgow/Inverness/Harwich

14 June 13 As 24 May

24 June 13 Harwich/Torehavn/Reykjavik/Shetland Isllands/Geiranger/Bergen/Harwich

5 July 13 As 24 May

15 July As 24 June

26 July 13 Harwich/Oslo/Kristiansand/Stavenger/Alesand/Geiranger/Flam/Bergen/Harwich

5 August 13 As 13 May

16 August 13 Harwich/Oslo/Stavenger/Flam/Alesand/Geiranger/Olden/Bergen/Harwich

26 August 13 As 3 June

6 September 13 Harwich/Bordeaux/Bilboa/Vigo/Porto/Harwich

18 September, 30 September & 12 October As 6 September (Wine Cruise)

Eclipse

3 May 13 Southampton/Molde/Alesund/Flam/Bergen/Stavenger/Southampton

11 May 13 Southampton/Malaga/Provence/Florence/Rome/Nice/Gibralter/Lisbon/Southampton

25 May 13 Southampton/Bruge/Berlin/Stockholm/Helsinki/St Petersburg/Tallinn/Copenhagen/Southampton

8 June, 22 June, 20 July, 17 August 13 As 25 May

6 July 13 Southampton/Reykjavik/Akureyri/Faroe Islands/Geiranger/Flam/Stavenger/Southampton

3 August 13 Southampton/Reykjavik/Akureyri/Faroe Islands/Geiranger/Alesund/Olden/Stavenger/Southampton

31 August 13 Southampton/Bergen/Flam/Geiranger/Alesund/Stavenger/Southampton

8 September 13 Southampton/Malaga/Nice/Rome/Florence/Genoa/Gibralter/Lisbon/Southampton

22 September 13 As 8 September

6 October 13 Southampton/Ponta Delgada/Madeira/Tenerife/Gran Canaria/Fuerteventura/Lanzarote/Lisbon/Southampton

Rich

Not very exciting destinations for us Brit's???

Could be going elsewhere for my cruises, but not SAGA just yet.

Geoff

UK

Interesting to note that they are definitely NOT going for the child-friendly round trip Med cruises during the summer holidays leaving that field firmly in RCI's court.

What 'exciting' ports do you want to see?

I really wish that they would try and poach off P&O and do the Carribean round trips out of Southampton during the winter (if any one from X is reading....). I have clients who do not want to cruise P&O and with no Independence during the winter now, they have no options.

Some 2013 sailings announced from UK

Infinity:

13 May 13 Harwich/Paris/Guernsey/Cork/Dublin/Liverpool/Glasgow/Inverness/Harwich

24 May 10 Harwich/Oslo/Stavenger/Olden/Alesund/GeirangerFlam/Bergen/Harwich

3 June 13 Harwich/Paris/St Peter Port/Cork/Waterford/Dublin/Liverpool/Glasgow/Inverness/Harwich

14 June 13 As 24 May

24 June 13 Harwich/Torehavn/Reykjavik/Shetland Isllands/Geiranger/Bergen/Harwich

5 July 13 As 24 May

15 July As 24 June

26 July 13 Harwich/Oslo/Kristiansand/Stavenger/Alesand/Geiranger/Flam/Bergen/Harwich

5 August 13 As 13 May

16 August 13 Harwich/Oslo/Stavenger/Flam/Alesand/Geiranger/Olden/Bergen/Harwich

26 August 13 As 3 June

6 September 13 Harwich/Bordeaux/Bilboa/Vigo/Porto/Harwich

18 September, 30 September & 12 October As 6 September (Wine Cruise)

Eclipse

3 May 13 Southampton/Molde/Alesund/Flam/Bergen/Stavenger/Southampton

11 May 13 Southampton/Malaga/Provence/Florence/Rome/Nice/Gibralter/Lisbon/Southampton

25 May 13 Southampton/Bruge/Berlin/Stockholm/Helsinki/St Petersburg/Tallinn/Copenhagen/Southampton

8 June, 22 June, 20 July, 17 August 13 As 25 May

6 July 13 Southampton/Reykjavik/Akureyri/Faroe Islands/Geiranger/Flam/Stavenger/Southampton

3 August 13 Southampton/Reykjavik/Akureyri/Faroe Islands/Geiranger/Alesund/Olden/Stavenger/Southampton

31 August 13 Southampton/Bergen/Flam/Geiranger/Alesund/Stavenger/Southampton

8 September 13 Southampton/Malaga/Nice/Rome/Florence/Genoa/Gibralter/Lisbon/Southampton

22 September 13 As 8 September

6 October 13 Southampton/Ponta Delgada/Madeira/Tenerife/Gran Canaria/Fuerteventura/Lanzarote/Lisbon/Southampton

Rich

Thanks so much for posting. My DH is originally from Liverpool & it is our 45th wedding anniversary in May 2013. This way we can see the relatives & have a great holiday as well.

Not very exciting destinations for us Brit's???

Could be going elsewhere for my cruises, but not SAGA just yet.

Geoff

UK

Totally agree and Harwich ??? If I cruise in 2013, I'll fly to Europe mainland.

Annie

Interesting to note that they are definitely NOT going for the child-friendly round trip Med cruises during the summer holidays leaving that field firmly in RCI's court.

What 'exciting' ports do you want to see?

I really wish that they would try and poach off P&O and do the Carribean round trips out of Southampton during the winter (if any one from X is reading....). I have clients who do not want to cruise P&O and with no Independence during the winter now, they have no options.

Fred Olsen offer Caribbean cruises from UK to UK in the winter months :)

Hmmm, I see a reference to "some" itineraries so maybe more to come?

Infinity is doing an Eastbound Panama Canal cruise to Fort Lauderdale on 16 April, so I suppose there is just a repositioning cruise after that before it sails out of Harwich. The itineraries I gave then run up to 24 Oct 13 when I suppose there will be another repositioning cruise and it will resume Panama Canal/South America routes.

Likewise the Eclipse is in the Caribbean until late April so there is only time for a repositioning cruise before it sails from Southampton on 3 May. The itineraries run through to October and I presume it will return to the Caribbean in November.

Rich

Fred Olsen offer Caribbean cruises from UK to UK in the winter months :)

I'll pass thank you.

I wonder if anyone from X is reading and noticing?

Maybe we should face the facts that the southern UK market is too small to offer a variety- I certainly will continue to fly-cruise.

Annie

Infinity is doing an Eastbound Panama Canal cruise to Fort Lauderdale on 16 April, so I suppose there is just a repositioning cruise after that before it sails out of Harwich. The itineraries I gave then run up to 24 Oct 13 when I suppose there will be another repositioning cruise and it will resume Panama Canal/South America routes.

Likewise the Eclipse is in the Caribbean until late April so there is only time for a repositioning cruise before it sails from Southampton on 3 May. The itineraries run through to October and I presume it will return to the Caribbean in November.

Rich

I guess I was thinking more ships and itineraries. Sounds like it is just these 2 then.....

Thanks for the list of 2013 cruises. We are on our 5th Eclipse cruise in August. However, on the basis of the cruises listed there won't be a 6th anytime soon!

I agree, with you Albert, would love to see the round-trips but doesn't look very likely. Looks like I will have to put up with 'airport hastles' for 2013 at least and join the others in flying to med ports.

Shame, love taking 'the kitchen sink' to Southampton.........

Lyn

Shame, love taking 'the kitchen sink' to Southampton.........

Lyn

I can't manage without mine!

DH and I have agreed that for the next few years it makes sense for us to cruise from ports we have to fly to and save cruising from Southampton for when we are too old to cope with 'airport hassle'.

I just checked the US Celebrity website. None of the cruises you posted are listed there.

I guess X has a UK website that is ahead of the US?

The details are not from the Celebrity website but from a UK travel agent. See post #15 for link to a thread for information released by X.

The cruises cannot be booked until 15 March 12, which is I guess when they'll show on the website.

By the way I missed one date off for the Eclipse:

20 Oct 13 same as 6 Oct.

Rich

These are just the UK departures for 2013. I don't have any details for other ships, but see this thread http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=32555736#post32555736

Rich

You might also want to keep an eye on the 2013/2014 Deployment thread : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1569740 . Should I receive 2013/2014 itineraries, I plan to post them on this thread.

Hopefully, if other Cruise Critic members receive info, they will post on this thread as well.

I just checked the US Celebrity website. None of the cruises you posted are listed there.

I guess X has a UK website that is ahead of the US?

Celebrity does have a dedicated UK website. In years past, the UK team seems to get the deployment information before the US. Not sure why that is, but as long as the information comes our way, it's all good.

The details are not from the Celebrity website but from a UK travel agent. See post #15 for link to a thread for information released by X.

The cruises cannot be booked until 15 March 12, which is I guess when they'll show on the website.

By the way I missed one date off for the Eclipse:

20 Oct 13 same as 6 Oct.

Rich

Rich

If you are able to get a heads-up from your TA contact regarding 2013 Constellation itineraries it would interesting to compare to Infinity & Eclipse.

--Don

Yes, we'd second this - in fact ANY round trip transatlantics from the UK. [just in case anyone from X is reading ...]

Sue

I have just paid for my May cruise, and discussing next years cruises, the celebrity rep said that the list may not be correct, but as there is an embargo on the list, could say no more.

We will see around the 13th!

Richard

Archived