Australian Slang

Streuth, Thied, did you swallow a slang dictionary?:rolleyes:

Aren't we all glad that Pacific Sun departs in 2 days time alledgedly with Thied on it. .....Have a good cruise Thied, I hope it's a long one;)

I do hope it is longer then what P&O say it is.

Somebody must be practising for trivia. :)

An old country saying:

Couldn't grow a choko vine over a country s*** house (or dunny)

Thank's for that Australian Family brings back memories of Grandma's place where she actually had a Choko vine growing over both the dunny and the wood heap.

And taking the kids out of school
Quote: yes we are taking our son not yours out of school.

(Originally Posted by Bella cruiser

Streuth, Thied, did you swallow a slang dictionary?

Aren't we all glad that Pacific Sun departs in 2 days time alledgedly with Thied on it. .....Have a good cruise Thied, I hope it's a long one)

yes that would be correct as it departs Brisbane 19th of March 2012 do you have a prblem with that?

Quote: yes we are taking our son not yours out of school.

(Originally Posted by Bella cruiser

Streuth, Thied, did you swallow a slang dictionary?

Aren't we all glad that Pacific Sun departs in 2 days time alledgedly with Thied on it. .....Have a good cruise Thied, I hope it's a long one)

yes that would be correct as it departs Brisbane 19th of March 2012 do you have a prblem with that?

Did I say you were taking my kids out of school? - NO :confused::confused:

I would certainly not take my kids out of school like you take your son out of school, going by the number of cruises you have booked this year outside of school holidays. Education is too important, even if your son is younger, taking kids out of school all the time for holidays can impact on their education.

Did I say you were taking my kids out of school? - NO :confused::confused:

I would certainly not take my kids out of school like you take your son out of school, going by the number of cruises you have booked this year outside of school holidays. Education is too important, even if your son is younger, taking kids out of school all the time for holidays can impact on their education.

post 182?

With 56 posts to this thread I think we must congratulate Thied on what must be a "World Record for the greatest number of posts to a Thread with over 100 posts".

This represents 34% of posts which is a great achievement for someone to whom much of the content applies. Hang on stone the crow's cobber I must be as big a drongo for counting them.

PMSL:):):) So funny great Sat. night entertainment:)

Archived