IE and useless info 2

ekco

Can't find cabin 9661 RR have you got the number right?? or perhaps they're puttng you on the Sun Deck!!:D

What itinerary are you doing ? (save me looking on the website)) we've only got next years brochure....:)

Sunny in Cornwall today (that's a rarity) after morning fog! :)

My friend had the special offer of hair, nails hot stone massage etc,,she said it was very nice but she's into all that stuff. I had my hair done which cost me £25,,I thought that was fairly cheap really considering I was on a cruise ship and therefore a captive audience!

Can't find cabin 9661 RR have you got the number right?? or perhaps they're puttng you on the Sun Deck!!:D

What itinerary are you doing ? (save me looking on the website)) we've only got next years brochure....:)

Sunny in Cornwall today (that's a rarity) after morning fog! :)

Hi :) thought I would have a look too.....cant see this cabin either.

:( Ugh footie talk. Plan on forgetting about that while I'm on the cruise.

(not British, can ya tell?) But yay! for England.

Umm, husband has a question and I can't find a clear answer on an internet search so hope you guys don't mind another question.:o

Does anyone have any knowledge about ATM fees? We're thinking of taking one of those pre-paid cards so it will already be in Euros. Wouldn't be concerned about exchange fees, just withdrawal ones. He's trying to figure out if the pre-paid cards are better than taking the debit card. We're in Palma, Olbia, Naples, Civitavecchia, Propriano and Mahon.

Thanks SO much for the spa information! That does help. Was thinking about a massage while we're in port for Civitavecchia as we aren't planning on doing much that day.

Maybe 9661 is on a different ship?

we always get our euros in cash before we go .....split it between us to lessen the likelihood of losing it all....we've never had a need to use an ATM in 21 cruises!!!!

we just take ashore what we think we will need...usually around 50 euros for coffees/drinks/souvenirs/bottled water....and perhaps one debit/credit card in case we see something expensive we want!...we always bring most of it back to the ship!!A good tip is to put cash and card in a zippy pocket in handbag or bum bag rather than taking wallet or purse....i failed to do this in Palma in June and had my purse stolen out of my handbag...luckily there was only 50 euros and one card in but also driving licence and photos of kids :(....so be warned.!!

as for 9661 beng on a different ship....no way would RR go on a different ship ...he loves IE too much!!!!:D

Not sure she is actually going for refit as she is really surplus to requirements for the winter months...perhaps they will do any mechanical things that need doing during this time...Rebel Rouser will probably know more than me about that!!.

We were on in June/July and everything was looking good....new carpets throughout the public areas and some, if not all, cabins...she is not, and will never be, a new, and glitzy ship...her decor is dated especially the bathrooms BUT she is clean and comfortable and has amazing staff and entertainment....and she does some very good itineraries going where alot of other ships don't go!! :)

Archived