IE and useless info 2

ekco

Thanks for the Rome info jennywren :)

Yes RR it's tomorrow, now trying to get the case to weigh under 20kg as per last time got a lstof stuff to take for Danni. Probably be bringing stuff back for her too.

Leaving in about an hour, flying from stansted this time

Promise to write a review this time on my return as won't be working so much inthe chippy as seaon is close to end :D:D:D

That went bloody quick :eek:

I'm backkkkk. Great week. Left a little alcohol for you RR. Ship is just as good. I was on deck 6 this timeout side cabin this time . cabin 6546 great location . 2 rocky nights ( 2nd and last) and the bloody turbulence found me again on the flight home!! Good weather. The best thing is IM GOING BACK IN 5WEEKS:D:D

Gosh that went quick...you back already!!! and how was Danni ?? bet she was glad to see you again and not so bad you leaving this time 'cos she knows you'll soon be back.:)

You must have been near to the cabin we had 655something which we found to be a very good position...and I know RR was fairly near there as well ...we had deck 7 last year but I actually preferred Deck 6 it didn't seem to move quite as much when it was choppy!

Glad the weather was good for you hope it stays that way as we'll be crossing to the Med from Southampton three weeks today!! :D

Same captain as we had last time RR.

Jennywren, it was lovely to see her and her voice seems even better.

The gulf of lions was only purring this cruise but the bit between Barcalona and Palma was a tad choppy.

Simon hasn't done anymore Churchill impressions by the way :D can't remember who said it was slighty annoying but he's taken it on booard ( no pun intended)

The young lady that sits outside the oasis taking bookings in the morning hasn't learnt to smile yet either !!Also think the portion sizes were smaller in there as well.

Still a great week though made even better by the fact I go back again in a short while.:D

Archived