Westerdam sail away Sunday March 18

The Captain better known as Horatio Hornblower has informed me to- day, that this Sunday there will be a few extra toots of the horn as he will be leaving on vacation on the 25. So make sure your speakers are on.

shhhhhhh...Don't tell my DW the reason...I'm gonna tell her it's because it's her birthday!;):D:eek:

It's probably because Lisa will be on board.:)

I will be listening as opposed to watching since my children will be here. They understand though, since they were amazed to watch our Maasdam sail away from the webcam.

that the good captain has a great vacation and that he fully informs his replacement on the need for a great show when sailing out of Fort Lauderdale!

I'm sailing on the Westerdam on March 25th and I hope that however is at the helm has a heavy hand on the horn!!:D:D

Ahhhh Yes I suspected that he planned to do something a bit over the top :D

Well I will be waving Port Side Rotterdam deck toward the aft so be looking for us :)

I'm sure he is going to do something over the top and you can count on that we will all be listening and watching as you wave at us from the horning blowing champion WESTERDAM. Please tell Alexis hello from us (captains wife and cruise consultant). Also if you run accross a bartender called Jason, say hello too, you will love him, he is fantastic. I don't think I have to tell you to have a great cruise, as I know you will. Happy Crusing Lisa and Tom! :D

I'm sure he is going to do something over the top and you can count on that we will all be listening and watching as you wave at us from the horning blowing champion WESTERDAM. Please tell Alexis hello from us (captains wife and cruise consultant). Also if you run accross a bartender called Jason, say hello too, you will love him, he is fantastic. I don't think I have to tell you to have a great cruise, as I know you will. Happy Crusing Lisa and Tom! :D

Thanks so much!!! :) Yes I will definitely have to stop and chat with Alexis and look for Jason.

shhhhhhh...Don't tell my DW the reason...I'm gonna tell her it's because it's her birthday!;):D:eek:[/QUOT

Will do I'll pretend it has nothing to do with me telling him that we picked the Westerdam because of the horn blowing, and that it was my birthday on Wedneay

Happy Birthday!:D:D

Archived