Searched forever - Chef's Table

Bowlersbus

OK I've searched a million posts - my eyes are gonna burst!

We are sailing the Ruby this Sunday (3/18)

does anyone know the current price of the Chef's Table?

Does that include wine/alcohol if not is it an additional charge or ala carte?

Also - what is the dress code for the CT ? Formal or Smart casual?

Thanks

Current price is $95 per person, alcohol included (and a generous amount of it.)

Dress is the same as for the evening you are part of the Chef's Table.

We enjoyed our Chef's Table experience on the Coral in January. Hope you will enjoy yours.

OK I've searched a million posts - my eyes are gonna burst!

We are sailing the Ruby this Sunday (3/18)

does anyone know the current price of the Chef's Table?

Does that include wine/alcohol if not is it an additional charge or ala carte?

Also - what is the dress code for the CT ? Formal or Smart casual?

Thank

Unless it has changed, the fee is $75/person with an additional charge of $20/person for alcohol. Smart casual is just fine.

Thank you so much - gotta love CC

never any doubt that I'd get the answers.

Excited - can't wait to try it.

Do they only do it one night? Or every night?

Depends on length of cruise and demand... on our 14 nt Southern Caribbean last year, it was held twice - on our 9 nt 3 years ago it was only held once. Soooo worth it!!! enjoy if you get it!! :)

We were on the Sea Princess in October, and the charge was $95 per person. It was all inclusive, starting with sparkling wine and hors d'oeuvres and then a different wine with each course. After dinner drinks were offered as well. I was initially concerned about the cost, but I would do it again in a heart beat!

How many times they have it depends on how many people on the ship are interested. You sign up, and then receive an invitation with the date of your Chef's Table dinner. Ours was on a formal night, but we were told to dress "smart casual".

Enjoy!

I think it's worth the increased price if you've never had the experience before. We've done it three times and don't need another copy of the cookbook or another photo of us with strangers at a table who ate together once.

We decided to skip it on our last cruise and do the Ultimate Balcony Dinner instead. That worked out really well since our ship had a norovirus outbreak and did not have the Chef's Table. We received a nice photo of the two of us, a great meal with personal service, and flowers that lasted the rest of the cruise--all for slightly more than half the cost.

Unless it has changed, the fee is $75/person with an additional charge of $20/person for alcohol. Smart casual is just fine.

oh.....there's a good question....is this still true for a non-drinker?? That would be tempting to do it if I wasn't paying for alcohol I won't drink

Archived