Baileys for my morning coffee

We love Bailey's in our morning coffee on sea days.

Do I have to go to a bar? I don't think it will be available in the CL in the am as we are staying in a suite.

Without smuggling it on which I do not want to do where can I get my favorite cup of COFFEE :D

Any suggestions???

You can get it at the coffee shop. On Navigator, there's a Seattle's Best and the barista gave me a shot of Bailey's. Considering this was my first RCI ship, I can't tell you if other vessels have the same service but I can't imagine that there would be too much of a comparison.

Do I have to go to a bar? I don't think it will be available in the CL in the am as we are staying in a suite.

Without smuggling it on which I do not want to do where can I get my favorite cup of COFFEE :D

Any suggestions???

Have yet to find a CL/DL that serves Bailey's in the evenings.

I love Baileys too!!!!!

Maybe purchase a couple shots the night before and put in the fridge for morning?

This works - DH is a big fan of Baileys in his coffee but likes it before bed.

Have yet to find a CL/DL that serves Bailey's in the evenings.

My first Diamond Lounge experience, on the Liberty of the Seas a couple of years ago, served Bailey's. DH and I thought it was the norm until we went on our next cruise and the bartender looked at us like we were crazy. We haven't seen it since.

Any suggestions???

Ask CL when you board or your suite attendant. I am sure they can make arrangements for you. I also agree with the room service option.

You can have pastries or fruit brought up as well as the Bailey's.

I love Baileys too!!!!!

Maybe purchase a couple shots the night before and put in the fridge for morning?

This could work as I was seeing in the MDR they offer you those cute glasses now and some were ordering Bailey's. Just wondering if I could take them out:rolleyes:

Ask CL when you board or your suite attendant. I am sure they can make arrangements for you. I also agree with the room service option.

You can have pastries or fruit brought up as well as the Bailey's.

Neither the concierge nor your suite attendant can do anything for you, so don't bother asking. Alcohol is only served in the CL in the evening and even if they do happen to have Bailey's, you are not permitted to take it out of the lounge.

Either buying a couple of shots from a bar the night before or ordering from room service will work. If you are collecting those cute little glasses, you may take them and their contents from the MDR.

• 5 years later...
Any updates on this? We'll be on Oasis and my DH loves his baileys in the evening. Any way to get a bottle delivered to room? Thanks.

I enjoy an adult beverage coffee on the balcony when we wake up as well.

Unfortunately, bottles will not be delivered. But you have several options.

1. Buy a couple of Bailey's shots the night before and take w/ you to your cabin. Order coffee to be delivered via room service. (we use this as our wake up call) ;)

2. The Cafe Promenade will offer specialty coffee that has liquor available as well. So they can add this to a special coffee or any coffee for that manner. But this will require you to leave your cabin and go to the promenade.

3. Room Service w/ a $7.95 fee

I always chose option #1 and it works great!

Happy sailing!

Edited by Goodtime Cruizin

I enjoy an adult beverage coffee on the balcony when we wake up as well.

Unfortunately, bottles will not be delivered. But you have several options.

1. Buy a couple of Bailey's shots the night before and take w/ you to your cabin. Order coffee to be delivered via room service. (we use this as our wake up call) ;)

2. The Cafe Promenade will offer specialty coffee that has liquor available as well. So they can add this to a special coffee or any coffee for that manner. But this will require you to leave your cabin and go to the promenade.

3. Room Service w/ a $7.95 fee

We close option #1 and it works great!

Happy sailing!

You can now order a bottle for your cabin but so far, it is only Absolut Vodka, Johnny Walker Red, Bombay Sapphire and Bacardi Gold. Bailey's would be a nice addition.

I too love Baileys and coffee in the morning. Got hooked on it in Vegas and continued it to cruises.

This may not be earlier enough for you but I order one, sometimes two, at breakfast in Chops every morning as soon as we walk in. (We cruise in Grand Suites.). After the first couple of days, they'd bring me one as soon as they saw me walk in.

I know you said, no smuggling, but, that's what I do. I ask the flight attendant for a couple, and bring those on. I have also been known to buy a bottle on the first leg of a B2B so I can enjoy it on the second leg. (typically late on the last day they just let you take an alcohol purchase to your room)

BTW - I would love to see Bailey's in the CL or SL in the morning. That would really make me feel better about booking suites.

The Anthem does. I always get baileys or a chocolate martini made with it.

Bailey's was also available in the evening in the DL on Independence OTS and in the Suite Lounge on the Oasis

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is a thread from 2012 that someone pulled forward. Back in 2012, they didn't have it, things have changed in the last 5 years.