"Preview Post" error

Astro Flyer

Since last night every time I selected the 'Preview 'Post' option before submitting a post, I get a message on my PCs to download a 'php' file & on my iPhone just get a bunch of computerized text. :(

I emailed Cruise Critic's help desk and received this reply:

Thank you for the note. You are correct it is an issue on our end.* I have alerted my tech team.* Thank you for you patience.

So they are aware of this issue & if anyone else is also having the problem they're working on a solution. :)

Everytime I go to log onto CC, I get a popup download box (I hit cancel to the download). I'm not sure whats going on. I hope it isn't a virus.

Hopefully it's not a virus and I don't think that is the case but I'm no expert. However since they're having this pop-up download window problem with the 'preview post' it could be for signing in also?

Since your pop-up download window is slightly different than mine, you may consider contacting the Cruise critic helpdesk & to share your experiences with them.

help@cruisecritic.com

Since last night every time I selected the 'Preview 'Post' option before submitting a post, I get a message on my PCs to download a 'php' file & on my iPhone just get a bunch of computerized text. :(

I emailed Cruise Critic's help desk and received this reply:

Thank you for the note. You are correct it is an issue on our end.* I have alerted my tech team.* Thank you for you patience.

So they are aware of this issue & if anyone else is also having the problem they're working on a solution. :)

Thank you Astro Flyer. I thought I was doing something wrong.

Sali

It was happenining to me all day yesterday and I thought it was my computer. I could post but not preview. It kept telling me I needed to download a new programme. I did not download thank goodness and today all is back to normal , with preview working again.

Archived