"LIVE" from Celebrity Silhouette - March 29, 2012

Radio

Naughty, Meg! ;)

Brian..did you NOT see the photo of angelic little me a couple pages back??? LOL-people said they wanted to see a photo.....well there it is, but i am protecting the (not so ) innocent

Hey, who's they good looking guy with the dial on his nose?

well considering that there are THREE fellas in the photo with dials on noses....HAHAHA...poor Anthony and his side kick!! they're the only ones showing their mugs!!:D

Meg,

You crack me up!!!! LOL Your to funny!!!

Patty

thanks Patty..i resemble that remark...

You are correct. . .Deck 7 (STB)

The Lifeboats are located just below Deck 6. . .

Radio

;);)

Thanks everyone! I had seen some footage on U-tube that seemed to be deck 7 and the life boats look much closer then anticipated, so I have changed my cabin to the 8th deck.

So happy to see new pictures today of St. Martin. There were lots of people at Maho Beach today. We have been there but not with that many people around. Traffic does not look too bad either. So sad is time to go home for you all. :mad: We loved reading about all the ports and looking at the beautiful pictures of the islands. Radio can you please show pictures of the gym on the Silhouette?? Thank you!

Have a great evening and thank you so much for such great post everyday.

What is the name of the beach with all the airplanes flying over head? I've been to St. Maarten many times but never went there. Can you walk or is it a long drive?

Maho is a 20 minute cab ride with NO traffic, up to two hours plus with high season traffic jams.

Hello everyone. . .Welcome to Day 10 of “LIVE” from Celebrity Silhouette.

We are “steaming” ahead to Bayonne, NJ at about 17kts with very blue skies and seas. It is a beautiful Sunny day, and the pool deck is already filled up.

The Lawn Club guy suggested that he is hoping for rain on Mon, as that what the forecast is. . .He knows passengers would not like it, but his lawn has a thirst for the rain. . . I see this guy working day and night, clipping, aerating (sp), trimming, watering. . . He was telling me that the areas that are growing. . Are growing quickly. . .about ½ in per day.

The Celebrity Life activities today are everywhere, and for all different age groups. The shops are open and it seems that the sails are everywhere. If someone wanted to do some shopping. . .today may be the day.

I would like to see the production show tonight “Velocity”. .My waiter suggested that is the best show on the voyage, with energetic dancers, lasers, and great music.

Here are a few pics from Sail away yesterday, and a few pics from this morning.

Thanks for tuning in. . .

Radio

Yesterday just before Sail away. . .

K24.JPG

I had a great day in Phillipsburg, and I should be back later in the year. . .

K21.JPG

This is not the Sun, but the moon. . .to the west this morning.

K10.JPG

The Sun however, was coming up in the East

K3.JPG

I had to stop at Café Al Bacio this morning. . .but they don’t open until 7AM. . .=Yikes=

K39.JPG

Strong Sun with blue seas. . .I love it.

K22.JPG

that photo of the moon is stunning....

how DARE that cafe not open until so "late" in the day...do the NOT realize that Radio must have fuel??

hope you have a Fun Day At Sea...)oops, sorry, wrong cruise line! :rolleyes::D)

What is the name of the beach with all the airplanes flying over head? I've been to St. Maarten many times but never went there. Can you walk or is it a long drive?

It is Maho Bay and a taxi ride from Philipsburg. The Sunset bar & grill is right at the end of the beach so you can have a drink or refreshments.

As per this website: http://www.beyondships.com/Celebrity-Silhouette-Tour-6.html there is a satellite Cafe Al Bacio in the Oceanview Cafe.

A satellite version of Cafe Al Bacio, Il Bacio Secundo, has been added to the

Oceanview Cafe (right).

Maybe you can find out if this is true in the morning and find out if they are open earlier than 7:00 AM.

By the way - enjoying the pictures, I'll be sailing the Silhouette on Tuesday.

Archived