Change to Aqua Class Blu Breakfast Menu?

lynelleeagle

Celebrity's website describes dining in Blue. . .

Priority seating in Blu, a specialty restaurant created just for AquaClass guests that also serves complimentary healthy continental breakfast daily

I remember that Blu use to serve a full breakfast menu, museli, waffles, omelets, etc. Have they now increased the prices of AquaClass and only serve continental breakfast?

:(:(

It's another of the website wording issues that's been around for a long time, ignore its a full breakfast which can include the most delicious unhealthy pastries if you choose

It's another of the website wording issues that's been around for a long time, ignore its a full breakfast which can include the most delicious unhealthy pastries if you choose

Absolutely correct, just ignore that portion of the web site, it has pretty much been that way since AQ cabins were introduced and is dead wrong....

Last year on the Sostice we had one server that really put on a show when making the Muesli. He was like a cook at at Benihana. He would play a beat with the spoons, juggle the ingredients, and do a lot of other stunts and tricks. The Muesli was nothing special but we would order it just for the show. Personally liked the Solstice Parfait much better.

Last year on the Sostice we had one server that really put on a show when making the Muesli. He was like a cook at at Benihana. He would play a beat with the spoons, juggle the ingredients, and do a lot of other stunts and tricks. The Muesli was nothing special but we would order it just for the show. Personally liked the Solstice Parfait much better.

My husband LOVED the Solstice parfait and got it almost every day for two weeks! By the end of the second week they wouldn't even ask him what he wanted, they would just automatically bring it out for him! LOL The Solstice is the only ship we ever made a point of getting up early every morning for breakfast!:)

My husband LOVED the Solstice parfait and got it almost every day for two weeks! By the end of the second week they wouldn't even ask him what he wanted, they would just automatically bring it out for him! LOL The Solstice is the only ship we ever made a point of getting up early every morning for breakfast!:)

Hi Amy!

What's the Solstice Parfait?

Hi Amy!

I tried this when were on the Eclipse a few weeks ago. It's granola (at least I think it was granola as it didn't have the "bits" that you get with museli) topped with a fruity mousse. I seem to recall mine was blueberry flavoured mousse.

One of the reasons I just loved Blu! Our waiter just rolled the Muesli cart over when we walked through the door and started making my Muesli the way I like it. Really felt so pampered anytime we dined there! :)

Had breakfast in Blu everyday. Not just the breakfast but the staff is great!

Had poached eggs, always came with potato and asparagus. There is indeed a full breakfast. Fresh fruit bowl with strawberries and blackberries was amazing.

Enjoy Blu!!! you will never be happy in the main dining room again:eek:

Depending upon the ship, the Solstice Parfait may also be known as the Equinox Parfait, the Eclipse Parfait, etc... It includes granola, strawberry yogurt, fresh strawberries, fresh grape halves, and is garnished with a sprig of mint...

All of the ships also offer the Blu Parfait... It includes muesli, blueberry yogurt, blueberry pie filling, and is garnished with fresh blueberries/a sprig of mint... On occassion [though not the norm], I've seen it made entirely with fresh blueberries rather than with the pie filling...

Breakfast in Blu is outstanding!

Depending upon the ship, the Solstice Parfait may also be known as the Equinox Parfait, the Eclipse Parfait, etc... It includes granola, strawberry yogurt, fresh strawberries, fresh grape halves, and is garnished with a sprig of mint...

All of the ships also offer the Blu Parfait... It includes muesli, blueberry yogurt, blueberry pie filling, and is garnished with fresh blueberries/a sprig of mint... On occassion [though not the norm], I've seen it made entirely with fresh blueberries rather than with the pie filling...

Breakfast in Blu is outstanding!

Don't remember the grape halfs on the Solstice parfait, but I only had it a couple of times. Some mornings DH would have both the Solstice AND Blu parfaits and he is NOT a breakfast eater! LOL I tried the parfaits, the hot breakfasts and the table side prepared muesli. Loved the table side prepared muesli best. Just told DH that he could not get the Solstice parfait on the Summit in October. He'll just have to make do with the Summit parfait! ;):D

Celebrity actually has the Blu menu for breakfast on their website and it is indeed a full breakfast. Just wish they had longer breakfast hours. I love the basket of pastries that are offered.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/level3Type1.do?pagename=onboard_celebrity_restaurants_cafes_blu&parentpage=onboard_celebrity_restaurants_cafes

I tried this when were on the Eclipse a few weeks ago. It's granola (at least I think it was granola as it didn't have the "bits" that you get with museli) topped with a fruity mousse. I seem to recall mine was blueberry flavoured mousse.

Sounds like you had the Blu Parfait with granola with blueberry compote. They are two different things. The Solstice Parfait has muesli (cold oatmeal) layered with basically strawberry yogurt. The parfait is always named for the ship it is served on but still the same. On the Summit it will be Summit Parfait.

We made sure that we could get it on the last day and wish we could have gotten one to go. I think I will ask next time.

Archived