Your next cruise would be....

where, why and what ship? Thinking of doing a Southern cruise on a RCCL and we are afraid that after going on the Oasis of the Sea's in 11 days (had to throw in the day count down), we would be disappointed on another ship. HELP!!!

We are headed to Norway in June. Cruise will be 12 days with a rental car for a week afterwards to drive in Denmark.

Next cruise is in September around Spain. 3 couples going so it will be party, party, party, as alcohol is included.

Wish the Oasis class went to the Southern Caribbean. Be nice to go on a ship like that and islands much less frequented. But know that will probably never happen.

Well, unless you plan on sailing Oasis & Allure over and over again.....it would be to your advantage to perhaps try some of the other ships, sailings and ports.

Unless you truly like vacationing on the same ships and visiting the same ports repeatedly.

We like to see new places and islands and ships on our cruises. :D:):D

After the Allure, we're planning on the Celebrity Millennium - Alaska. The first 3 cruises I've taken are/were all in the Caribbean and while I have nothing against cruising there (it's always a lot of fun), we want to try another cruise line and destination.

I love the Southern Caribbean, and the ship really isn't such a big deal because with most Southern Caribbean routes, you're at a different port everyday. We really enjoyed our 8-night Christmas Cruise on the Adventure of the Seas, as well as our 7-night on the Serenade. We only had one sea day on both of these cruises.

We went from Allure to Explorer, and it was just fine - no disappointments or wishes that we were on a bigger or newer ship. We also had Oasis booked for the end of this month, but airfare and hotel rates (bc it is Memorial weekend, perhaps?) put us way over budget, so we switched to Explorer and saved about $1500 (for 4 people) and gained 2 more days. So, it is possible to be happy with smaller ships after Oasis/Allure.

We would love to go to the southern caribbean, however RCI and most of the other cruiselines pulled its ships from San Juan during the summer, which is the only time we can travel. We are tired of the same old Western and Eastern Caribbean ports, and we are tired of Explorer (we want different shows, etc). Airfare and expensive excursions make Alaska and Europe budget busters for us. So, we will probably not take a cruise for a long time, since the choices don't work for us, and take a different kind of vacation.

My first ever cruise will be on 30 June onboard Vision of the Seas (St Petersburg cruise)

We wil be on that cruise with you. After that we will do a Thanksgiving cruise on the Mariner. 2013 is Booked for the Splendour of the Seas (Venice)

2014- Possibly the new sunshine class

jdc2204

October 22 2012 on Oasis of The Seas. We have been on all other class of ships. This will be our first on this class. We have been to the same islands repeatedly but we want to see this ship. Our favorite so far has been the Adventure of The Seas (3 times) as it sails out of San Juan and now Spain. Gotta love starting your cruise already in the caribbean.

Oasis of the Seas Western Caribbean in December. It seems too far away! We were on Allure last summer and took a cruise on a smaller ship a few months later and didn't feel disappointed at all. We had a great time and enjoyed the fact that we didn't have to book any entertainment beforehand. We are going back on the Oasis class since we had such a great time on the Allure but any cruise is a good cruise!

My next cruise might be an eastern Caribbean cruise on Freedom.

If not, it will be a dual transit of the Panama Canal on HAL. The Canal has been on my Bucket List for many years. I could never make up my mind about whether a westbound or an eastbound was better; so I decided on doing BOTH....

We're sailing the Allure in September. :D!!

After sailing the Caribbean so much, I think we're ready to head to Europe. I would love to do a cruise out of Rome next year if we can make it happen. Maybe spend 3-4 days before the cruise in Rome itself. I also like the idea of the 12-night Mediterranean Venice cruise on the Serenade, leaving from Barcelona. We'll see.

I don't think I'll mind sailing a smaller ship after the Allure. We're mainly cruising her for the ship itself. The only port that's new to me on this cruise is Labadee. However, one of our favorite things about cruising is discovering new ports, so we can visit several new places in a short period of time.

where, why and what ship? Thinking of doing a Southern cruise on a RCCL and we are afraid that after going on the Oasis of the Sea's in 11 days (had to throw in the day count down), we would be disappointed on another ship. HELP!!!

Our next cruise is on the Splendour ; Greek isles.

You won't be disappointed by another ship after Oasis. We sailed her 2 years ago and enjoyed it very much. And we still like and enjoy the other ships( radiance class is the best).

If you go in with proper expectations you will be find. I just got off Jewel after Allure last year. Had a great time, glad I tried a Radiance Class ship and Costa Maya.

Archived