Mariner news

I would not want to be a crew member on that ship when it moves. Don't they tell every citizen what they can and can't do and what they can say and can't say? I'm sure they will be telling RCCL what to do to. I get it because its a HUGE market but they are control freaks to, right?

I sure hope Galveston has some RCI ship in late 2013-early 2014. Maybe the Mariner is returning after China. I wonder what the Chinese passengers will think of the Jade section in the Windjammer. How authentic is Jade?

I am so excited about this news. We have been waiting patiently for the 2013 Asian itineraries to be released. We really want to go on Voyager rather than Legend as we want to try a bigger ship.

Now that Legend won't be in Asia next year, we won't need to chose ship over itinerary. We will have the choice of many more itineraries.

Now to continue to wait for those itineraries :)

"Chinese-Style" menus....What does this mean :confused:..Am also looking forward to the Asia booking schedule...but I still want the RCI food I have gotten regardless of where the ship sails out of...Is this going to change :eek:

This is what I was thinking....Ewwwww.

Can't be much worse then this last cruise. We boarded in Miami and the smoke wasn't really an issue. We did the BTB from Rome and we just got off on Monday. You couldnt go anywhere near deck 4 and 5 unless you wanted to be in a cloud of smoke. Even standing waiting at guest relationswas horrible with smoke everywhere. The Europeans on this cruise were constantly smoking at the inside bars.

Archived