Celebrity Equinox or VIsion of the Seas? Help me decide

Hi,

I would pick the Celebrity Equinox over the Vision of the Seas. The Celebrity Solstice class ships (including the Equinox) are much newer, larger and have a wider variety of facilities. The Solstice class ships have stunning interiors and excellent food and service. The Vision of the Seas is fine (I cruised on this ship back in 1998 when it was new), but I definitely would select the Celebrity Equinox.

Chuck

Going to talk to my TA this morning. Equinox has a better itinerary.

I just made Platnuim and have a nextcruise certificate. Hate to lose out on those discounts.

So we were looking at booking a balcony or JS.

I was on the Equinox last May. Wonderful cruise! Have sailed on the Vision many years ago. While it was a lovely ship and cruise, I do not know what the ship is like now. My vote is for the Equinox! Your Platinum status will transfer to celebrity, so you will get a few perks. Not sure what they are, though. Can't you use your next Cruise certificate on another RCCL cruise in the future?

Archived