Royal WOW of the week

RCI published my lost and found story that some of you remember me posting here :) The story up unto "This was a very nice gesture of Alpheus Thompson" is exactly as I posted it here. The rest including "This was a very nice gesture...." was my email to Adam Goldstein.

https://www.facebook.com/royalcaribbean/app_231230213604416

And I got a mention in Adam's blog :o

http://www.answeritroyally.com/blog/?p=4935

Just thought I would share it here again if anyone missed it. This place needs "feel good" stories with positive outcomes from time to time lol :p As i said in the beginning, this might not mean much to most but it sure meant a lot to my mother.

Hi Ryan...

Not sure if you remember me or not...my husband and I were on the last cruise with you and your mom. We will be on Freedom in March 2013. I am really looking forward to it.

I am so glad to hear that your mom get her picture back! What a great story! :D Kudos to all at Royal!

Hi Ryan...

Not sure if you remember me or not...my husband and I were on the last cruise with you and your mom. We will be on Freedom in March 2013. I am really looking forward to it.

I am so glad to hear that your mom get her picture back! What a great story! :D Kudos to all at Royal!

Of course I remember! Radiance of the Seas! :) Thank you for the kind words and enjoy Freedom! Its a WONDERFUL ship!

Glad to hear you had a positive experience finding your lost item.

Wish I could say the same from my January cruise on Freedom....where DH's brand new $250 iPOD and $100 Bose earbuds were stolen from our stateroom. Multiple calls and emails to RCI didn't help, it was never recovered. Guess someone decided to give themselves a late Christmas present!

Lesson learned....ALWAYS put everything of any value in the stateroom safe. We did this every night except for the last night of our cruise. Lesson Learned.

Archived