Pinnacle Grill?

jackretired

Pinnacle's Dinner Menu - Previously posted by KK

Here is an updated Pinnacle Menu that includes the Intrique

Pinnacle Menu - $25 per person -- can be booked online, via Ship Services at 1-800-541-1576 or once on the ship

The Beginning:

French Onion Soup King Louis XV - beef broth with aged cognac & caramelized onions, baked with gruyere croutons

Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup - fragrant coconut milk & lemon grass

Lobster Bisque - crème fraiche & aged sherry

Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail - brandy horseradish cocktail sauce

Vine Ripened Beefsteak Tomato Salad - sliced purple onion, balsamic vinaigrette or blue cheese dressing

Baby Arugula Salad - tossed with sliced red onion, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and a warm bacon dressing topped with smoked bacon & chopped egg

Caesar Salad - crisp romaine tossed with very own Caesar dressing, grated parmesan cheese, garlic croutons and anchovies, prepared tableside

Dungeness Crab Cakes - spiral shaved cucumber & sweet chili-mustard sauce

Pinnacle Ocean Platter - carpaccio of lightly smoked salmon, accompanied with hot smoked salmon, sea scallops and wasabi cream

The Intrique:

Land & Sea - master chef Rudi Saloman’s interpretation of Surf & Turf - filet mignon and jumbo prawns on whipped potatoes with garlic, rosemary beurre blanc

Lobster Macaroni & Cheese - chef’s favorite: a delicate gratineed combination of mascarpone-enriched pasta and creamy lobster broth with chunks of lobster

Roasted vegetable tower -- with onion confit and tomato coulis

The Grill:

Filet Mignon, New York Strip Steak, Bone-In Rib Eye Steak, Porterhouse - served with our own hand crafted sauces: sun-dried tomato; Master Chef's green peppercorn bearnaise; horseradish mustard; hollandaise; maitre d' garlic butter

Colorado Lamb Chops - spiced apple chutney & fresh mint jelly

Grilled Veal Chop - marinated overnight in a savory blend of rosemary, garlic & pepper vinegar with scallions

Chicken Breast - stuffed with spinach & garlic herb cheese & served with lemon garlic beurre blanc sauce

Filet Steak Diane - pan-seared medallions of beef tenderloins & enriched with mushrooms & cognac

Filet Mignon Burger - a half-pound of freshly ground beef, fin herbs & truffle-infused

Sea Food:

Broiled King Salmon - troll caught (for sustainability) in Alaskan waters, quick seared & broiled, served with your choice of lemon garlic herb splash or sesame-soy kalbi

Broiled or Poached Lobster Tail - on a bed of wilted spinach & arugula, mustard seed & "mangochurri" pesto sauce or melted butter

Cedar Planked Black Cod with Shrimp Scampi - roasted garlic & cilantro butter

Pinnacle Signature Skewers:

Beef Delight - beef tenderloin marinated with parsley, onion, thyme, rosemary & marjoram

Tantalizing Lamb - lamb loins marinated with herbs, garlic, cumin, honey, coriandor & red chilies, served with yogurt sauce

Chicken & Turkey Temptation - with onion confit & tomato coulis

Delectable Seafood - shrimps & swordfish, seasoned with lemon, paprika, garlic, mustard, cayenne & dill

Vegetarian Zen - array of mixed vegetables seasoned with herbs de provence

Side Dishes:

Creamed Spinach, Sautéed Button Mushrooms, Sautéed Onions, Asparagus, Scalloped, Whipped, Jumbo Baked or Shoestring Potatoes and/or Basmati Rice

The Finale:

Not-So-Classic Baked Alaska, Warm Grand Marnier Chocolate Volcano Cake, Velvet Soufflé – Chocolate or Vanilla, Creamy Homemade Raspberry Cheesecake, Chocolate And Raisin Bread Pudding, Pinnacle Crème Brulee, Fresh Seasonal Fruits and Berries, Premium Ice Cream or Sorbets and/or the Assortment of International Cheeses.

Does each cruise offer a Pinnacle lunch? I'm guessing it would be on sea days? What is the price?

We are definitley doing it for dinner but lunch would be a bonus!

Thank you.

yes the Pinnacle lunch is available on every cruise and most cruise days:)

$10 per person:):)

btw the caesar salad at dinner is really wonderful. The flambes are a hoot!

The lamb skewers are my favorite item these days. mmhmm.

I'll second that choice too. They are given a savory middle eastern seasoning marinade first before succulently grilled with al dente veggies. I had them along with the coconut milk chicken soup which was perfection and the creme brulee trio (oops or was that at Le Cirque?) for dessert for one of the best meals I have ever enjoyed on the high seas.

Looking forward to a repeat on our next cruises. It was a wonderful meal with a very lovely setting and charming service. (Maasdam TA - Nov 2011)

You have to have lunch in the PG and try the 5 onion soup, also the blue cheese encrusted Beef Tenderloin. Wonderful. For dinner try the Steak Diane. If your not into beef then try the Cedar Planked Black Cod - melts in your mouth. These would be my suggestions.

On the lunch menu, the Alaskan Halibut sandwich is very good.

And if you don't particularly want it in a sandwich, we ordered it plain on a plate and it was one of the best pieces of Halibut we have had anywhere.

Here is Pinnacle Lunch Menu - Previously posted by KK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinnacle Lunch Menu

Cannot be booked until you are on the ship.

Starters:

1)Grilled Prawn Bruschetta with a primavera salsa - aged asiago cheese and balsamic fusion

2)Mediterranean antipasto plate - pesto virgin olive oil

3)Scallops creme brulee - caramelized parmesean wafer

4)Northwest five onion soup - tomato shallot soubise

5)Chilled carrot and ginger soup - creme faiche and fried sage

6)Chiffanade of greens and tomato tower salad - Italian vinaigritte

Entrees:

1)Pacific rim beef salad - mesclun leaves, mangoes and lotus fruit

2)Alaskan halibut fillet sandwich - sour dough bread, cilantro relish and cucumber potato salad

3)Crab and shrimp cake - exotic fruit chutney, lime Thai curry sauce and orange rice with pine nuts

4)The Pinnacle burger - apple smoked bacon, cheddar cheese and bistro style shoestring potatoes. This dish can be served with a low carb bun and without the potatoes.

5)Sterling silver beef tenderloin with Oregon blue cheese crust - grilled asparagus and scalloped potatoes

6)Penne with grilled chicken breast, lemon basil sauce, sun dried tomatoes and arugula

7)Vegetarian couscous - grilled vegetables and fried mint leaves and harissa

Desserts:

1)Fresh strawberries with raspberry sorbet - sugar dough gaufrette

2)Chocolate brownie decadence - an explosion of chocolate

3)Orange and lime panna cotta

4)Ice creams and sorbets - ask for the day's selections

5)Fruit plate

[/b]

We ate there 5 times on last cruise 3 times for dinner and twice for lunch, for lunch

"Sterling silver beef tenderloin with Oregon blue cheese crust - grilled asparagus and scalloped potatoes" was great perfectly cooked Filet, for dinner normally order Filet Mignon, again cooked perfectly, you have a choice of 8 or 10 onces, unlimted side dishes are included

I'm droooooling over the menus! We have 2 nights booked for the Pinnacle for dinner, and are determined to get there for lunch as well this cruise. So many choices, so little time!!

Its funny, we have eaten in the Pinnacle numerous times for dinner but had not tried them for lunch. On this last cruise we ate there twice and now I think i like it better then dinner. Just give me a bowl of the 5 onion soup and I'd be happy.

• 1 month later...

Archived