? About Water in AQ Class

RealDeal

Is there a limit to the number of bottles of water per day? Will be sailing on Solstice if that matters.

They usually leave 1 bottle per person per day, but you can request more. I usually get 2 bottles per person. Don't know if there's a limit, I find what I get sufficient.

My partner & I sailed on the Solstice in aqua class. Our stateroom attendant initially left two bottles of still water & as we were not consuming them he just added two more bottles every day. Eventually we told him not to bother with any further supplies until we had used the backlog. We did meet other passengers who said that they had asked for more than two per day & they received them without fuss. I think it depends on you attendant. Hope this helps.:)

They usually leave 2 per day. If you ask they will give you more from their cart anytime you see the room steward.

I usually keep a couple aside for shore excursions. It is not Evian in Europe but an Italian water but it is quite ok.

I'm very glad someone asked this question. I debated on whether or not to get the water package since I consume lots of water daily, at least 2 liters to be exact. With that said and if you are able to request additional water, then there's no need to get the package. Someone correct me please if I'm wrong! Thanks!

Water package????:eek:

My first impression was that the cruise line had figured out a way to charge you for the sea upon which the ship sailed...order it or you remain drydocked for the length of your cruise!;)

But thrilled if we can get multiple bottles...between exercise, the pool, and hydrating from the martini bar, we go through many bottles a day.

On Summit in June it was one small 500 ml bottle each and the steward advised he could not leave any more than that unless another room did not want there's and he would swap then - as this was a rather lazy steward I did wonder if the real reason was he did not want to go and get a second case from stores but I am not sure

We certainly did not have that experience on the Summit in July. We had 2, 4, 6 bottles a day. They were replaced each time our steward serviced our room and we had consumed them. We were on a premium alcohol plan. I wonder if that has something to do with it?

Archived