E1 Aft or D2 midship?

We were upgraded from an E1 to a D2 midship...suddenly a E1 aft on the Mariner Cabin 9692 became available. This is for a Transatlantic cruise, what

should I do, keep the D2 or take the E1 after (bigger balcony).

We were upgraded from an E1 to a D2 midship...suddenly a E1 aft on the Mariner Cabin 9692 became available. This is for a Transatlantic cruise, what

should I do, keep the D2 or take the E1 after (bigger balcony).

We love aft cabins, bigger balcony and bigger view!

I love the aft balconies. They are large and usually have loungers. It is a longer walk, but the exercise makes it easier to justify eating a little more. I have had a hump balcony. I enjoyed the convenience of being near the elevators, but I enjoy the bigger balcony more. (I have an aft balcony on the TA.) See you onboard! Carolyn

I'd take any D location over any E cabin. I'll never book an E again. I made that mistake only once. A transatlantic is too long to be in that tiny room with less floor space, less storage and tiny love seat.

I would take an E on Freedom class for a short (3-5 nights) cruise if the price difference was hundreds of dollars, but otherwise I'm with you. It was just a wee bit tight for DH and me, spoiled people that we are.:)

More "down time" on a TA means more balcony time. Take the aft.

The space difference between E and D is insignificant, to me, as compared to the much better balcony.

And on a TA, you really need the exercise. ;)

Here is another vote for the aft cabin. We really have enjoyed the larger balcony and didn't find the walk to be a deterrent.

We really loved the extra space. And the hallways are quieter with less foot traffic.

Archived