repro cruise/air so high/need Southwest code?

compozer

I can't believe how high the prices are for our fall cruise flights. Wanted to book flights tomorrow- may go with Southwest. wonderiing if anyone has their code - not sure if it really gives you a discount or not but every little bit helps. Went to post on the air topic thread but it doesn't seem to be very active and I could use the help asap. thanks for any help.

The Cruise Air board is quite active.

Just curious to know if you were in a position to know any special Southwest codes, you would know them, right?

I've never flown Southwest - just starting flying here since they purchased AirTran and I have no idea what the codes are - that is why I am asking here.

I don't consider five /six posts a day very active

I fly SW all the time and don't know anything about codes. Please enlighten me.

Roz

I'm not really sure but since I have never had a city near me that Southwest used, this is new to me. Now that they are flying out of Milwaukee, I'm trying to book flights for our cruises this fall. I always join the airline programs and as I was checking prices, their Rapids Reward program kept popping up so I thought I would sign up for it. The last question is:

Do you have a Rapid Rewards enrollment promotion code? If so, enter it here.

Promotion Code

That's what I am wondering - what is it??????????

You don't need the code; I believe, unless it's recently changed, you will get a bonus 250 points just for signing up, if you haven't been a RR member in the past. In addition, you'll get 500 bonus points if you agree to receive their email newsletters.

I took advantage of a MyCokeReward offer about two months ago. I was able to trade in 100 MyCoke points for $20 off a Wanna GetAway roundtrip fare. After turning in the points, I was given a promo code. It is one-time use thing. Also, the promo is gone now.

Archived