Cruise Critic 2013 Group Cruise

Andy

Andy

Greatly appreciate you looking to set this up. We have no cruises planned for next year, and since I've pretty well used All my time off this year in cruising, I'd probably look to a November CC cruise, if we can.

Thanks Denny - definitely hope you can join us !

Would love to join this cruise - as we will be in Florida for the months of January thru March of 2013 any cruise in that time frame should work for us (depending on my Dad's health as he cruises with us)

We do like the longer itineraires and find a 7 day cruise really short however I understand about working and fitting in longer crusies.

Unfortunately any cruise in Nov or Dec will not work for us as that is not a great time to be away from work....

For those of you who've been on a CruiseCritic "members cruise", are there usually any special activities or events scheduled? At the very least, I would imagine that the Connections Party would be well-attended by the ship's senior staff. Of course, with a group as experienced and out-going as this one, I'd anticipate lots of activities being planned and organized on the roll-call! :cool:

I really like the November 2013 cruises since I was looking for one then anyhow. (November is my most cruised month, followed by December). The 16th dates work really well to add another cruise before or after. :)

The solo cruisers forum was trying to organize one in November 2013 also, but inertia seems to have set in over there so this one would be welcome. If the solo cruise did run, though, it would tie in perfectly with a Nov 16 Celebrity cruise.

Bryan

I really like the November 2013 cruises since I was looking for one then anyhow. (November is my most cruised month, followed by December). The 16th dates work really well to add another cruise before or after. :)

The solo cruisers forum was trying to organize one in November 2013 also, but inertia seems to have set in over there so this one would be welcome. If the solo cruise did run, though, it would tie in perfectly with a Nov 16 Celebrity cruise.

Bryan

Hi Bryan, I saw that thread and I believe those folks are going with

Carnival.

Hi Bryan, I saw that thread and I believe those folks are going with

Carnival.

You are right. Carnival Breeze out of Miami and I just checked and it won't work with one of these Nov 16 Celebrity ones - it'll get back the 17th. :(

The only one that really works for us is the Nov 16 reflection and we would try very hard to make that one.

There are many people posting here that we have not yet had the pleasure of sailing with and that makes it something we'd like to do. No other real reason for us to choose a Caribbean cruise. We normally don't like to go for less than 14 days but this cruise would be worth it. And we can't be gone over Thanksgiving so the 7-day Nov 16 is all or nothing for us.

Hi Everyone,

A quick reminder that the Cruise Critic 2013 Group Cruise poll is closing tomorrow, at 6 pm eastern time. If you haven't voted yet, I hope you will place your vote as soon as possible.

The poll is located here : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1690337

Thanks very much !

Hi Andy,

Just saw this thread and voted. Thanks for organizing. We are already on Reflection T/A from Rome on Nov 1, 2013, so would be thrilled to do a back to back if it works out that way.

Always appreciate your efforts.

Larry

Hi Andy,

Just saw this thread and voted. Thanks for organizing. We are already on Reflection T/A from Rome on Nov 1, 2013, so would be thrilled to do a back to back if it works out that way.

Always appreciate your efforts.

Larry

I'm looking/booking that combo as well. It will be nice to meet up again.

we missed the poll--oops!

a two week cruise in Nov for those dates seems like it would go into Thanksgiving..& we are already doing that itin in March

the one week itin on Reflection is very appealing, so if that is chosen we will book it if we can get a good price on AQ!!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear what the outcome is...

Hi Andy,

Have you decided which Celebrity cruise is going to be the Cruise critic group?

Hope you have a great weekend, and I am looking forward to whatever is picked.

Kelcie

Hi Kelcie,

At this point, I'm working with the Cruise Critic folks. I do not expect to have further information until next week. Thanks for everyone's patience !

Hi Kelcie,

At this point, I'm working with the Cruise Critic folks. I do not expect to have further information until next week. Thanks for everyone's patience !

Hi Andy:) will be looking for the answers next week:D

Thanks again for all your work:)

• 3 weeks later...
Any progress Andy?

Hi Flacruiser,

As you probably know, I lost my Father 2 weeks ago. The steps following the Poll, were delayed. I spoke with our Community Manager on Thursday, and hope to begin the research phase this week.

I hope to have additional details, just as soon as possible. Thanks again for your patience.

The Summit May 19th 2013 Bermuda? :rolleyes::p

Sorry A Sixth - I believe you already realize it, but that's not an option. I hope you can join us on whatever date is selected. Based on the Poll results, I believe the sailing will be in November of 2013. Stay Tuned !

Archived