Cruise Critic 2013 Group Cruise

Andy

There was a poll that was done last month. I think the final 2 choices

were 7 nights on Reflection or 14 nights on Eclipse. Both are in Nov 2013.

The 2 weeker is over Thankgiving and the 7 nighter is a week before....

Andy, those were the 2 you were looking at, right?

Hi Flacruiser,

As you probably know, I lost my Father 2 weeks ago. The steps following the Poll, were delayed. I spoke with our Community Manager on Thursday, and hope to begin the research phase this week.

I hope to have additional details, just as soon as possible. Thanks again for your patience.

Yout take your time, Andy, and work it as you can.

Den

Hi Flacruiser,

As you probably know, I lost my Father 2 weeks ago. The steps following the Poll, were delayed. I spoke with our Community Manager on Thursday, and hope to begin the research phase this week.

I hope to have additional details, just as soon as possible. Thanks again for your patience.

Yout take your time, Andy, and work it as you can.

Den

Andy, as Denny said, take your time. Your family, especially your mom, needs you more than any of us do right now. Take care of them, and yourself. We'll be here when you have the time and the energy to take care of this potential cruise and other discussions on the boards. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts during this very difficult time.

Andy, as Denny said, take your time. Your family, especially your mom, needs you more than any of us do right now. Take care of them, and yourself. We'll be here when you have the time and the energy to take care of this potential cruise and other discussions on the boards. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts during this very difficult time.

Great post Susie:)

Hi Flacruiser,

Andy I am so sorry for your loss. Please don't worry about us during this awful time and take care of yourself. We will be here when you are able to think about cruising, we are not going anywhere. You just take care of you :)

Hi Flacruiser,

So sorry- family must come first at a time like this. You have your priorities straight.

• 2 months later...

Host Andy, so sorry to learn of your Father's recent death. I just stumbled back onto the CC Cruise Poll and then your link to responses.

Since there are no posts since September, I'll search around to see if a date has been picked.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Yes, we also are hoping that inspiration will strike while Andy is on the Eclipse this week. As we all know, there's nothing like a cruise to get you motivated to plan another one. Even if that process is slightly complicated by the fact that you're planning for yourself AND a hundred of your best friends! :p

Andy

I am back looking at the Celebrity pages after a 6 yer hiatus.

Just found this thread.

I am on the Reflection Nov 16 2013, if that is the cruise chosen I would wish to be counted as one of the "joiners" even though I already have it booked.

If it is not then will look at doing an extra cruise, so as to join the group.

Have been cruising with Cunard since leaving Celebrity, not sitting at home.

I cruise solo, and I am I regret to say an 87 year old female, not a 21 year old model!!!!

Man I wish I could do 2 cruises in 2013.....hmmmm we'll have to see how this pans out LOL.

I'm booked already for the 10/5 sailing of the Summit out of Bayonne. Would love to be somewhere tropical in the winter but my time off (and my cat sitters availability aka my mom) is slim! lol

Ah where's that winning lottery ticket???

Andy

I am back looking at the Celebrity pages after a 6 yer hiatus.

Just found this thread.

I am on the Reflection Nov 16 2013, if that is the cruise chosen I would wish to be counted as one of the "joiners" even though I already have it booked.

If it is not then will look at doing an extra cruise, so as to join the group.

Have been cruising with Cunard since leaving Celebrity, not sitting at home.

I cruise solo, and I am I regret to say an 87 year old female, not a 21 year old model!!!!

87 and still cruisin' AND using a message board on the internet i'd say is pretty hip! (and I'm 38 so I think I'm qualified to say so! lol)

30s.....50s.....(me)........80s.........looks like we will have a variety

of ages;)

I also hope Andy might have more information when he gets back

from his cruise:).....I would like to go on the cruise as well:D

Looking forward to reading more re this cruise when Andy returns.

I do hope that he has an enjoyable time on his cruise, losing family is such a bad thing.

I have a cruise booked in March( QE for 18 days Panama), more costly than I really wanted to pay, even though I did get $400 off by re booking on a flash sale.

Now back looking at Celebrity once more, I did 12 cruises with them before "deserting" 6 years ago. Have booking for Reflection Nov 2013, and of course hope that is the one chosen.

Will keep in touch with this thread, now that I have it written down.

Best wishes to everyone

Lynn

• 2 months later...
Oh my gosh! Can it be true? Will I get to wear my Crown on the Reflection sailing? Will it be an Official CCC? The Reflection Queen is already booked and is in waiting on the 16th of November.....................heck, I will wear the Crown anyway!

JW " The Reflection Queen" and Jerome "The Quiet One"

[IMG]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/69834_10150311239255377_1560158_n.jpg[/IMG]

Plus we have the 1,2,3, Go Promotion, upgraded to Premium.........which means yes, "May I please have a Martini?"

[IMG]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/76828_1414331453105_4244211_n.jpg[/IMG]

Archived