silly question

zula

Hello,

We cruised with Azamara in february 2010 before they changed to Azamara club cruises. On that cruise we received a tote bag in the room (which I used during the cruise). So my question, do they still give these tote bags every cruise?

Regards,

Sonja

Hello,

We cruised with Azamara in february 2010 before they changed to Azamara club cruises. On that cruise we received a tote bag in the room (which I used during the cruise). So my question, do they still give these tote bags every cruise?

Regards,

Sonja

The only silly question is the one you don't ask. ;) I'm glad you posted this...I've read about the tote bags and was also wondering.

Hello,

Regards,

Sonja

Hi Sonja,

I believe Azamara continues to give each stateroom a tote bag.

Wow, very nice to read that a tote bag is included. :D

On Oceania, I had to win/earn a very substantial amount of "O" points through an entire voyage's worth of trivia in order to get a tote bag, which required the highest number of points of any item on offer for points!

Hi

I have to A bags-the other one i prefer and the new one...Also i did one O cruise and it was in my cabin on my bed.

I use my tote on most flights to my cruise loaded with ipad, camera etc. not a problem at all.

i have given away totes to the point i left the new ones in my cabin..

The picture looks like the tote bag we got in 2010. The tote bag we got last month is same size and color, but has the Azamara logo printed on one side.

That is my only gripe. :D What happened to the original version which has that little discrete removable tag!?!

Hi Mom&Me_Cruising,

While I have not seen the new bag, If it were my call, I'd have the Azamara logo imprinted as large as possible, on both sides of the bag. That's what I call effective marketing. They arent giving you the bag for convenience, they are giving you the bag to promote their product. A little tag that nobody can see, is not an ideal marketing tool.

I wish I had one of the new bags, but I only have 1 of the old bags, like the photo that Phil posted (Thanks Phil !) really nice bag !

I love my Azamara bag!

It's sturdy, almost weightless, and ever so roomy.

I hope the Infinity will let me onboard with it.

There's no doubt we'll try to increase our stock in the future.

Hi Alcpa,

I've used our Azamara bag on several Celebrity Cruises. It definitely wont be a problem. We use it to carry our onboard documents. My Mom loves to bring it to the pool, and I've had many guests chat with me, asking us about Azamara. Over the years, I suspect our conversations led to many booked Cruises.

Thanks for the picture....do you happen to know the dimensions...I need something 16x12x4 inches for my husband to carry home as his personal item.

Is this version from a recent cruise? As the ones that we got in May seemed smaller and with shorter handles......but maybe I am not remembering correctly.....may have to go to the luggage storage area in the basement and pull it out to check! But also, we only received ONE in our stateroom! And we had the owner's suite so shouldnt be an issue if these bags only go to suite passengers.....

If I had known that we were supposed to get two - I would have said something on the cruise. But I guess this is only one MORE reason to go back on another Azamara cruise! Not that we need ANY excuses as we LOVED the Azamara experience and cannot wait to get the "other" cruises that we already have booked and paid for over so that we can switch back to Azamara!

Is this version from a recent cruise? As the ones that we got in May seemed smaller and with shorter handles......but maybe I am not remembering correctly.....may have to go to the luggage storage area in the basement and pull it out to check! But also, we only received ONE in our stateroom! And we had the owner's suite so shouldnt be an issue if these bags only go to suite passengers.....

Sorry, I just grabbed the first one in the cupboard and it was the old version. Here's a picture of the new one. Exactly the same size and material, but with a different colour handle and now with a large logo on one side. As far as I am aware they are given out as one per stateroom:

2130494450054958397S600x600Q85.jpg

Phil...how did you post that picture on here? I tried the same method I use on another forum but it didn't work here.

Nancy

You can attach a picture by using Attach Files within the "Additional Options" under the reply box, but it comes out very small. To get it a decent size I save a photo to a hosting site (I use Webshots) and then copy the direct link code for it into the Insert Image URL box which is the yellow one above the reply box that looks like mountains. If you have pictures saved to an iPad and use Tapatalk it is also very easy to insert a picture that way using the "Hosted by Tapatalk" option and the picture is a decent size then too, although it seems to lose a bit of quality.

Phil

Andy, you could always get yourself a pair of those Azamara slippers

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Azamara-Club-cruises-Mens-Slippers-New-/170895974273?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ca319f81#ht_500wt_1156

or wait until someone puts the tote bag on ebay. It's got to happen!;)

Phil

PS I am not advertising. These are not my slippers LOL

I used my bag on Luft air 2 yrs ago, not a problem. Put my stuff I wanted to take on the plane with me in it. Had to put it throught the xray - not a problem - kept it by my feet during the flight.

Best bag for day outings, holds a lot of stuff.

I took a a thermal bottle holder for my water with me - kept a bottle in my fridge & had cold water on all my out trips, kept it in the bag - had people come up to me and say they had been on Azamara before when/where etc - good advertising on the crusie part!!! Light and easy to use!

I used my bag on Luft air 2 yrs ago, not a problem. Put my stuff I wanted to take on the plane with me in it. Had to put it throught the xray - not a problem - kept it by my feet during the flight.

Best bag for day outings, holds a lot of stuff.

I took a a thermal bottle holder for my water with me - kept a bottle in my fridge & had cold water on all my out trips, kept it in the bag - had people come up to me and say they had been on Azamara before when/where etc - good advertising on the crusie part!!! Light and easy to use!

I'm guessing the point Lufthansa is making is that the second carry-on (i.e., purse) has to be small enough to fit under the seat in front and not take up additional space in the overhead bins, which are now overflowing with passengers' carry-ons. So if the stuff being carried in the Azamara tote is at all compressible I can't imagine it would be a problem to put it under the seat.

Archived