What do I need to know?

I am a frequent cruiser but have not cruised on RC for about 10 years. Hope you RC cruisers can help me.

1. Are robes provided in balcony cabins?

2. I know you can't bring wine onboard, but can it be ordered for consumption in the cabin?

3. What toiletries are provided?

4. How is the coffee? Are there coffee cards for fresh brewed and specialty coffees and if so what is the cost?

5. Are there laundry rooms?

6. Is it better to book tours onboard or beforehand? What is the tour cancellation policy?

Thanks in advance for your help.

cnd crsr

Robes are not provided except for suites and at a certain level in the loyalty program. However, cabin stewards are frequently able to provide robes at your request. Depends on how many are available. Yes, you can order wine sent to your cabin, or pick up a bottle at any bar. A corkscrew will be proviced and glasses. Bar soap and a shampoo dispenser are provided. No coffee cards nor laundry rooms. But laundry prices are very reasonable.

I am a frequent cruiser but have not cruised on RC for about 10 years. Hope you RC cruisers can help me.

1. Are robes provided in balcony cabins?

2. I know you can't bring wine onboard, but can it be ordered for consumption in the cabin?

3. What toiletries are provided?

4. How is the coffee? Are there coffee cards for fresh brewed and specialty coffees and if so what is the cost?

5. Are there laundry rooms?

6. Is it better to book tours onboard or beforehand? What is the tour cancellation policy?

Thanks in advance for your help.

cnd crsr

If you book an excursion online, you can cancel online for a full refund up until they close online reservations, which is 3 or 4 days before the cruise. Once you get onboard, I believe you must cancel excursions at least 24 hours ahead of time to get a refund.

What is the price of coffee and are there specialty coffees?

Is the room service breakfast continental or will they bring a more substantial food?

Plain coffee is free. There are specialty coffee's available for extra cost, similar to Starbuck's. Room service has scrambled eggs (but no omelets, or other made to order eggs), hash browns, toast, oatmeal, etc.

What is the price of coffee and are there specialty coffees?

Is the room service breakfast continental or will they bring a more substantial food?

Coffee in the Windjammer is free. Some people say it tastes terrible. I think it's fine but I'm not a coffee connoisseur. Most of RCI's ships have a specialty coffee shop (Seattle's Best?) where you can get specialty coffee. There is a fee for those.

You can order just about anything you want for breakfast from room service. There will be order forms in your cabin. Check the boxes for the items you want, check what time you want it delivered and hang it on your door at night. They'll call about 5 minutes before it gets delivered.

Are there 'cookie/brownie plates" on the room service menu?

Are ice machines accessable by us or only room stewards?

Thanks in Advance

One or more ice machine(s) is/are in the buffet and/or outside of it. You can also refill your water bottle there.

Archived