A Carnival junkie sails NCL for the first time

ShelleyQT

Check out those details here . . .

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=4956

:)

WOW cool thanks

BTW do you want to stash a bottle of booze for me :pIm JK but saw you are on the week prior to us.

Cant wait to explore the EPIC than the Magic and make my own comparisons between the Cruislines almost newest ships

Sounds like you might be afraid of hearing either the truth OR any opposing view. You're multiple posts make you sound pretty defensive.

I know the truth. Has to be a reason ncl is a small time line. Do you post in the threads that talk negatively of rcl?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I know the truth. Has to be a reason ncl is a small time line. Do you post in the threads that talk negatively of rcl?

Yup, that's why Rolls Royce is the leading automaker...

He is like all Cheerleader on all boards If a fair honest neutral review is posted lets say if it was reversed and a NCL posted a review like this the NCL cheerleaders would say the same thing. if the OP hav posted a negative review the cheerleaders would say "BRILLIANT"

Cute. Some of you like that word cheerleader. Real mature there. Let's see, I cruise Carnival and this is a Carnival board. Do you cruise carnival? Why here then? Wait, by the snobby signature, I know you don't sail carnival and I am glad. I have no desire to cruise with snobs.

Since you know the truth I guess you know that Ted Arnison started Ncl than left to start Carnival.;)

I would have never cruised NCL 5 years ago but their reputation gets better every year.

BTW have you ever taken a Carnival cruise ship to Ocho Rios???????

Cute. Some of you like that word cheerleader. Real mature there. Let's see, I cruise Carnival and this is a Carnival board. Do you cruise carnival? Why here then? Wait, by the snobby signature, I know you don't sail carnival and I am glad. I have no desire to cruise with snobs.

Diamond 34 cruises in 11 years

Great meaning NCL right? Most of my cruises have been on NCL and I echo the OP.

Your posts to the contrary are sounding more and more trollish. Burying your head in the sand seems to help...

Yea, I'm trolling the Carnival board. ROTLFMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Guest LoveMyBoxer
It was a review of an ncl cruise. If someone wants to learn about an ncl cruise or any line, go to that board and read the reviews. Pretty simple stuff.

Very easy, don't read or post and move on!

And that's why you rip Carnival and have the signature you have. I know if I didn't like something I wouldn't give them my money. But I guess that's just me.

all my cruises were b4 the cuts no bands on lido replacing breakfast & lunch with brunch, worst top tier program in cruising ,

all my cruises were b4 the cuts no bands on lido replacing breakfast & lunch with brunch, worst top tier program in cruising ,

So you're the type that only focuses on cuts and not adds. Not surprised.

Yup, that's why Rolls Royce is the leading automaker...

Not sure why people like you, H8 and others who are all negative all the time about Carnival even post on a Carnival board. Or if you sail Carnival, why.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Not sure why people like you, H8 and others who are all negative all the time about Carnival even post on a Carnival board. Or if you sail Carnival, why.

Am I in the wrong place or is this Cruise CRITIC???? :rolleyes:

He is like all Cheerleader on all boards If a fair honest neutral review is posted lets say if it was reversed and a NCL posted a review like this the NCL cheerleaders would say the same thing. if the OP hav posted a negative review the cheerleaders would say "BRILLIANT"

And Carnival cheerleaders of late are the most pathetic of them all because they have the toughest defense job.

Very entertaining to read. :D

And to add: for those who complain why this review is not on Norwegian board, well, it is too. ;)

And Carnival cheerleaders of late are the most pathetic of them all because they have the toughest defense job.

Very entertaining to read. :D

And to add: for those who complain why this review is not on Norwegian board, well, it is too. ;)

Don't bother taking RRLLAL too seriously. I guess he means well, but he seems to have a different view of reality than others on the planet.

Jim

Yeah, I remember the review TxBubba did. He described himself as a loyal royal. But he posted on both CCL and RCI boards to show his opinions on comparisons/differences, just like this review which is on both CCL and NCL boards. Don;t be so critical of peoples opinions. Just because I give "my" opinion which is "my" perspective, doesn't me I am bashing or berating a cruise line. It is opinion, not fact to all.

Lol. I would think a review of an ncl cruise would ne found on the rcl board. It doesn't belong here but I see the Carnival haters are chiming in. So this is just another of THOSE threads. Useless.

Seeing that you have been on CC for almost 10 years I am surprised you are even posting this. These comparison reviews have been done for as long as I can remember including when CC was a section on AOL back in the 90's. I always found these threads very informative to see what else is out there and if another cruise line would be a better fit.

I was very loyal to Carnival for years, especially after I didn't have such a good experience on RCCL, but my last cruises on CCL I saw a lot of declines. I thought it was just because we were on a charter but reading the boards found out it was what was happening ship-wide. We tried Princess because we were doing a suite and they have much better suites and perks than CCL. Fell in love with Princess. The next cruise was my parents choice on HAL and had a nice time but the food and service didn't live up to the hype that I have heard about. Tried NCL for a CTN and really liked the freestyle concept and booked the Epic and since went on another CTN.

I think the cruise lines are more alike than different, and I think from now on I may lean more towards itinerary than cruise line, but at this point will probably pick an NCL ship first followed by Princess and then CCL.

Seeing that you have been on CC for almost 10 years I am surprised you are even posting this. These comparison reviews have been done for as long as I can remember including when CC was a section on AOL back in the 90's. I always found these threads very informative to see what else is out there and if another cruise line would be a better fit.

I was very loyal to Carnival for years, especially after I didn't have such a good experience on RCCL, but my last cruises on CCL I saw a lot of declines. I thought it was just because we were on a charter but reading the boards found out it was what was happening ship-wide. We tried Princess because we were doing a suite and they have much better suites and perks than CCL. Fell in love with Princess. The next cruise was my parents choice on HAL and had a nice time but the food and service didn't live up to the hype that I have heard about. Tried NCL for a CTN and really liked the freestyle concept and booked the Epic and since went on another CTN.

I think the cruise lines are more alike than different, and I think from now on I may lean more towards itinerary than cruise line, but at this point will probably pick an NCL ship first followed by Princess and then CCL.

Nice honest post

Archived