Fascination Man Overboard 8-27-12? (MERGED THREADS)

ThinkingWoman

I have been following this thread and see that it is now moved. where is it located know so I know where to find it of the rest of the story on what really happened?o

Carnival Boards

How interesting........Are you on the same ship right now as you post these comments?

We are fortunate to have someone like him on CC as he has inside info about the area surrounding Florida;)

He works for USCG and is a former Coastie

who am I kidding, he will always be a Coastie to me, but with lots of respect

Some bad news folks......"Nobody gets out of here alive".....no matter that all you may ignore we all will someday meet the same fate.......but hopefully not as inane as jumping off a ship with a life ring around your waist:D......oh....er......:(:(

(I hope that helps)................................................te he, sincker sincker......:D

you are very sick... I feel sorry for anyone in your family or any friends that you might have.... very immature. and disgusting.... laughing at the loss of someones life...

It is people like this that should be banned from these boards...

according to cruise junkie he jumped 87 feet which would be from lido. If he did survive that wouldnt he be made into meat balls by the ships undertow? If he did jump with the life ring around him at that height its not gonna be on him when he hits the water

Aww, thanks for all the compliments folks. Some of you are too much! :o

I'm still waiting for the rest, or at least a few more details to be released to Open Source media before I say more. I don't mean to leave you all hanging. I thought more would be released by now.

I'm still waiting for the rest, or at least a few more details to be released to Open Source media before I say more. I don't mean to leave you all hanging. I thought more would be reported by now.

Thanks for keeping us updated! Enquiring minds eh! And btw - HOLY CRAP on the 2.6 mil hits on the video. Really amazing that the turtle turned it on. Very cool story.

I'm still waiting for the rest, or at least a few more details to be released to Open Source media before I say more. I don't mean to leave you all hanging. I thought more would be reported by now.

The news is on to something but they haven't put too much out there:

“We've seen, received different reports and I don't want to speculate as to whether he fell or jumped,” said Lt. Cmdr. Robert Taylor of the Coast Guard.

From: http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/carnival-fascination-passenger-jumps-cruise-ship/nRLjR/

No you don't. I was sicken by the jokes too thinking that a person was so depressed that he/she couldn't think straight and thought the only means out was to end their life. And the consequences that the family would be left with to pick up the pieces.

Well, it may not be a perspective YOU would take but others find humor lightens up heavy situations. I am a person who has been a victim of very serious violent crime(S) over the past year and it's much easier for me to deal with by laughing at preposterous statements than talk about the crises. It doesn't mean I am disrespecting the situation, it means I am surviving. You may or may not understand, however that does not mean that others need to express themselves in the same way you or some others might.

Well, it may not be a perspective YOU would take but others find humor lightens up heavy situations. I am a person who has been a victim of very serious violent crime(S) over the past year and it's much easier for me to deal with by laughing at preposterous statements than talk about the crises. It doesn't mean I am disrespecting the situation, it means I am surviving. You may or may not understand, however that does not mean that others need to express themselves in the same way you or some others might.

Difference is no one on here is a victim because of the guy who went overboard......so no need for humor to make one self feel better..

Archived