Current Menus

minniemom2009

Thanks so much for all your replies. It's great to see the menus ahead of time and know that I should be able to find plenty to eat even with all my allergies.

I'm hoping I can just pick and choose some seafood/meats and veggies each night and have them bring them out to me plain - sauces tend to have so many allergens in them!

There are tons of threads on how to deal with food allergies/preferences. The key is let Princess know beforehand and work with the Maitre'D and/or headwaiter daily. A lot of people recommend traditional dining so you don't have to repeat yourself.

Thanks so much for all your replies. It's great to see the menus ahead of time and know that I should be able to find plenty to eat even with all my allergies.

I'm hoping I can just pick and choose some seafood/meats and veggies each night and have them bring them out to me plain - sauces tend to have so many allergens in them!

We're doing a 14 day RT to Hawaii from LA, does anyone have those menus? Maybe they aren't available yet since Hawaiian cruises don't begin for a few months.

Actually, the Hawaiian cruises start on the 25th of September, which just a couple of weeks from now.

Sorry, I did not have the time to take pictures of the menus... But you will have some Hawaiian dishes on the menu, indicated with a pineapple. The other menus that are mentioned should give you a good idea of what to expect. One night you will have a Hawaiian-themed dinner, where they serve Ono. Sorry, can't remember the name of it either..

Just left the Caribbean Princess 7 day Canada/New England cruise

New menu set up with always available items now integrated with other choices

Brand new dishes offered and new always available items, including a creme brûlée and a 8 ounce sirloin burger. Beef medallions replaced with a different beef dish

Overall we thought food was excellent

Brand new dishes offered and new always available items, including a creme brûlée and a 8 ounce sirloin burger. Beef medallions replaced with a different beef dish

Sounds like an improvement, glad to see they have changed the sirloin burger and beef medallions. They can change the salmon cutlet too which I have seen on some menues. I eat better at home.

dietaryrequest@princesscruises.com

Be sure to send Princess an e-mail with a list of your food allergies. They will then contact the ship just before you sail to remind them.

The first night at dinner, I give my waiter my allergy list with a reminder of my allergies. Then each night, they bring me the menu for the next day working with me on what can and cannot be eaten/ordered by me.

They are GREAT!!! I can get by with eggs, toast for breakfast and a sandwich or pizza for lunch. I only have them work with me for dinner, but I know they will help with every meal if you ask.

I booked on-line last week for May 2014. When I called with a question, my allergies came up and the rep asked that I contact dietary request immediately. I got an e-mail back from them the next day.

Have a wonderful time.

The dinner menus from 10 days of Panama Canal cruise are here:

http://panamacanal.pamandjeff.net

Many should be the same.

thank you for providing this! a 10 day panama canal partial transit is going to be my first cruise later this year and seeing the menus and patters helps me know what to expect, in general.

We are heading out on this itinerary this coming Saturday. Do you have any of the menus scanned in anywhere to take a look at? Did you enjoy the ship and itinerary?

We are heading out on this itinerary this coming Saturday. Do you have any of the menus scanned in anywhere to take a look at? Did you enjoy the ship and itinerary?

I am so sorry but we can't help with the scanning request.

We were unlucky with Halifax as it rained all day. Had a nice tour of Saint John but thought Bal Harbor Boston and Newport were the tops.

Loved the food and the very warm and helpful service on board. Excellent Sammy Goldstein in Crooners and the cruise was very enjoyable. It has to be said that the demographics were very old and some of our fellow passengers were rather loud for our tastes. I understand that this may be typical of cruises departing from NY

We found the buffet and restaurant food of a very high standard and enjoyed some new dishes

The ship is in excellent condition and overall we had a great cruise. Enjoy!

I am so sorry but we can't help with the scanning request.

We were unlucky with Halifax as it rained all day. Had a nice tour of Saint John but thought Bal Harbor Boston and Newport were the tops.

Loved the food and the very warm and helpful service on board. Excellent Sammy Goldstein in Crooners and the cruise was very enjoyable. It has to be said that the demographics were very old and some of our fellow passengers were rather loud for our tastes. I understand that this may be typical of cruises departing from NY

We found the buffet and restaurant food of a very high standard and enjoyed some new dishes

The ship is in excellent condition and overall we had a great cruise. Enjoy!

No sorries! Thank you for the update. My wife and I are traveling with her parents so it will be interesting to see how the demographics shake out. We get along with anybody so I think we will really enjoy!

Archived