Cruise passenger on RCCL arrested-charged with stealing

KathyPet

What interested me more was an article linked in that one about an NCL ship being searched with sniffer dogs whilst in port in Bermuda. I did not know they did that....

That has been done for years now. They will walk the pax halls late at night letting the dog check it out. Most are asleep. I have seen the dogs and handlers a few times.If you have the stuff in your cabin the dog will out you through the door.

Isn't this a interesting story? I am having a hard time figuring out how he stole $3000 worth of merchandise from the Spa. Not that he stole it just how it could come to $3000.00

http://travel.usatoday.com/cruises/post/2012/09/royal-caribbean-cruise-passenger-theft/70000381/1

some of those little bottles of stuff are $250.. makeup also is high value/small size. seriously, a half dozen lotions and you are at a grand.

What interested me more was an article linked in that one about an NCL ship being searched with sniffer dogs whilst in port in Bermuda. I did not know they did that....

This take's place in most ports of call. Local authorities do these sweeps to stop potential drug trafficking and the cruiselines also like to have any contraband found and removed from their ship.

I have to laugh, doesn't this person SEE the security cameras everywhere on these ships? You will get caught. Dooooooohhh! (doing my Homer Simpson):rolleyes:

What's ever funnier to me is that I always tell the spa people right up front that I'm NOT interested in their products. This guy is toting them right out their front door left and right. I wonder what he put on his form at the beginning of his treatment? :o

yup, it'll add up, a 10 pack of bath salts costed $230...by the time I foolishly bought the bath salts, massage oil, and refreshing gel, the bill was $540. However, I must admit, the gel and oil do work wonders on my sore knees

What's a wolfcathorse :confused: :eek:

There was also another link to a story about Carnival Cruise Lines discontinuing their on board credit program when future cruises are booked on board. Hope RCCL won't follow suit. :eek:

Jersey.....enough said..I know smack me....

:D first thing I thought when I saw New Jersey was with that much "product" he has to be from NORTH Jersey ! If you live in SOUTH Jersey you wish that North and South Jersey were different STATES! we have come to now say "SOUTH Jersey" when we are asked where we are from so as not to be confused with Snookie and the likes !

Every time we say New Jersey or "Jersey" people go Oh Snookie and we reply NO we are from South Jersey where the Jersey Shore REALLY is they are from New York where North Jersey is ...:D

:D.......

Every time we say New Jersey or "Jersey" people go Oh Snookie and we reply NO we are from South Jersey where the Jersey Shore REALLY is they are from New York where North Jersey is ...:D

Not me! when I hear New Jeresey or Jersey I think of Jerseylicious or The Cake Boss. I can honestly say that I never saw one show of Jersey Shore.

:D first thing I thought when I saw New Jersey was with that much "product" he has to be from NORTH Jersey ! If you live in SOUTH Jersey you wish that North and South Jersey were different STATES! we have come to now say "SOUTH Jersey" when we are asked where we are from so as not to be confused with Snookie and the likes !

And I really DO learn something from cruise critic every day.

Sorta like Houston & Dallas aren't really Texas...they are more like the New York & California of the state. :D

Isn't this a interesting story? I am having a hard time figuring out how he stole $3000 worth of merchandise from the Spa. Not that he stole it just how it could come to $3000.00

http://travel.usatoday.com/cruises/post/2012/09/royal-caribbean-cruise-passenger-theft/70000381/1

Thanks for the post. VERY interesting and curious. Inflationary pricing, perhaps. Beats me too as does purchasing with a stolen sea pass. Using one, I would have thought, would bring up a client picture as they do when checking on and off the ship. Having to find his own way home from Bermuda, may at least help him remember.

How bout the 10,000 dollar fine for 1,000 dollar street value of marijuana? Some habit! Claims medical purposes, so if 'above board' why wasn`t the ship aware of it being brought on? I'd not want that stink weed near me for sure, even one dollar's worth.

Glad to hear all 'Jerseys' are not the same. That much product--NORTH JERSEY! Ha ha. 'Snookie and the likes.' Oh dear, and how scary this is popular and behaviors, drunkenness, quibbling, lewd displays, all seemingly part of 'partying' are applauded. Not a shred of social consciousness or meaningful thought amongst the lot of them, or so it appears.

Those who've missed it. Good. ANYthing should be more rewarding.

HEY! Happy cruising all. I'm going on Norwegian Pearl next Sunday and am so EXCITED.

...Snookie is from NEW YORK!!!!....as is most of the boobs on that "show"....:eek:

toxicfairy

first thing I thought when I saw New Jersey was with that much "product" he has to be from NORTH Jersey ! If you live in SOUTH Jersey you wish that North and South Jersey were different STATES! we have come to now say "SOUTH Jersey" when we are asked where we are from so as not to be confused with Snookie and the likes !

Every time we say New Jersey or "Jersey" people go Oh Snookie and we reply NO we are from South Jersey where the Jersey Shore REALLY is they are from New York where North Jersey is

or you could say i am from north jersey in hunterdon, somerset, or morris county. we are the 6th, 9th and 10th wealthiest counties in the country and we are next to each other making us a pretty big area with all that money. not bad since my source says there are 31,141 counties in the usa.

Archived