unable to sign up for princess sweepstakes

sonnenschein

I tried and tried to sign up for Princess sweepstakes,reentered email address and a new password but it just comes back asking me to sign in again.It says not to use your old princess password but to create a new one for the sweepstakes which I have done.I even re registered ,even so I been registered for many years and 25 cruises with them. So what else can I do, sure would like to have a chance to win a little price since I have given them thousands of $ over the last twenty years. The sweepstakes email arrived this morning, so it can't be over already. Does anybody know how to enter and why I can not do it,please help if you can, thanks G&G :confused:

I also had trouble in signing in. I finally got to a page that appeared to be the entry page, but saw no "lock symbol" on the lower right of the page, which I would think would be there for something like this , and became suspicious. Stopped my date entry and closed out the page.

Same problem here. Been trying since 9:50a.m., when I first received the email.

In fact when I could not get anywhere I hit the "Forgot password" button, received an email with a link to change my password, and changed it to a 2nd non-Captain Circle password. Did this 4 times.

After the 3rd time, I replied to one of the "forgot password" emails received and actually received a reply back from someone. They siad they were having "technical difficulties", that they had made some changes, and that I should clear my browser cache and try again.

Guess what.....still can't enter.

Curious that the Sweepstakes Entrance Page listed the 5 first participants at 10:05 a.m. Wonder how they were able to enter so quickly?

Hi Sonnenschein, long time no see.

I just signed in to the sweepstakes page. You have to click on register at the bottom and fill out the form that pops up with a new password.

Yup. Did that. Still can't enter.

Also, couldn't get it to work! I was on the phone with a friend from Ca. who was also trying. Never got to the 5 questions, but saw the name of 5 winners--very odd!

Same with me. I entered my email and my password and after clicking enter it just showed me the same page for me to enter my email and password. The winners kept scrolling by. I originally got this email yesterday and couldn't make it work then either.

Me too. And I'm not going to bother doing it any longer. I've paid for my cruises up to now and will continue to do so. Winning a free cruise is like winning the lottery. Probably one in 14 milliion. But it would have been nice to at least get a chance to play the game.

I answered the 5 trivia questions and it came up and said I was one of the top 5 winners and that I would get a prize to use on a cruise and that I would get an email. So no email yet, and I tried to do the trivia again and it won't work. So, is there a problem with their system? Did anyone else get that message? Geez I wish I had done a screen shot. :confused: :rolleyes:

I answered the 5 trivia questions and it came up and said I was one of the top 5 winners and that I would get a prize to use on a cruise and that I would get an email. So no email yet, and I tried to do the trivia again and it won't work. So, is there a problem with their system? Did anyone else get that message? Geez I wish I had done a screen shot. :confused: :rolleyes:

Consider yourself fortunate. YOu at least got to see the trivia questions.

You cannot use your captain circle sign on. You must register with a completely new sign on and password. I just clicked on the bottom where it said need to register. I answered the questions. It said I am a winner but I also did not receive the email. So I don't know maybe it is to late for today.

I had no trouble getting in and answering the question right at 10 a.m. My name is one of those scrolling so I am a winner of the gift. Waiting for the email as to what I won. Cool seeing my name scrolling under "Congrats to all the Winners"

My sister had trouble registering because it wouldn't accept her cell phone number but did accept her land line number.

Even though the first five have won, it's still worth trying to enter because it gives you an extra chance of winning that free cruise. And the questions were fun, a good test of your Princess knowledge.

Jackie

Archived