unable to sign up for princess sweepstakes

sonnenschein

I tried signing up for it using my IPad. First off it was confusing, I couldn't get out of the loop. Finally got to the page and after putting in all of my info I couldn't get the drop down menus for the state and I think birthday to work.

Sent a message to Princess where it said to contact us complaining about it and never heard back.

I just take it as not winning so I gave up.

My very smart IT son came bye yesterday and he got into the Princess sweepstakes page,I can not repeat what he said about it :eek: since I am a Lady. First problem when I registered with a new password for the contest,only HALF of my password registered,what's up with that. Later on I tried to get into the Princess website to check on my bookings and guess what my normal password which I have used for years was gone :mad:.Dear son straightened everything out for me so I am back to where I was before all this mess started. They can keep their sweepstakes and prices,it is not worth the aggravation for me!!!Good luck to the rest of you, I hope Princess IT department reads some of these comments and sends us all an apology for putting us through this MESS.

• 2 weeks later...

I received an email yesterday confirming my win of the Chef's Table prize for the first trivia contest. :D The email included instructions for redeeming the prize. And to think I entered the contest thinking the prizes were coffee cards or other inexpensive give-aways.

I am looking forward to the Chef's Table. It's something I have wanted to experience but would never have been able to convince my husband to pay for it since he's not the foodie I am.

Jackie

That's the magic of it, Bill. You got to a site. To most of us, there is no site.

Of these e-mailed to me I just delete them.

Too frustrating to bother with them.

I think I get them because I have No cruises booked.

this is what i got back from emailing:

"You have our sincere apologies, but we believe a small coding issue may of [my emphasis] resulted in a faulty win screen for you.

We have double checked our database and the top 5 did complete challenge one yesterday at 1:00pm – 1:01 EST, and all winners will be subject to verification.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the technical glitch, but the good news is that there are plenty of prizes left to be won.

Make sure you play again on October 2, 2012 at 9:00:00 AM PST, and sign up for the Golden Ticket emails for your chance to win a cruise to a fabulous Princess Destination.

Kind regards,

Brandmovers

Princess Cruises Sweepstakes Development Vendor"

Their grammer (get it? :)) stinks too.

How could there be a load of prizes still to win when you can't even get past signing up. I got another email for the sweepstakes yesterday and decided to give it another try. Same thing happened. Now, I will just delete anything I get for a sweepstakes from Princess. It will give you all a chance to maybe win and I won't get aggravated. Also, I won't forward it to my friends and family, they don't need the aggravation either. :mad:

I received an email yesterday confirming my win of the Chef's Table prize for the first trivia contest. :D The email included instructions for redeeming the prize. And to think I entered the contest thinking the prizes were coffee cards or other inexpensive give-aways.

I am looking forward to the Chef's Table. It's something I have wanted to experience but would never have been able to convince my husband to pay for it since he's not the foodie I am.

Jackie

Was the prize for two people or just one?

this is what i got back from emailing:

"the top 5 did complete challenge one yesterday at 1:00pm – 1:01 EST

With the winners needing the luck of the gods to be able to actually sign in to be able to answer the questions within the first minute, I would think it would be a much fairer contest for the future weeks if five names were drawn from the people with the correct answers over the first x hours.

The way it is now, assuming you can get in to play, you need access to a computer when many people who would like to enter will be at work without access to a computer that can go to the Princess contest site.

Archived