Riviera Terrace Cafe Best Food Items

MSEm

I believe that they are talking about the, are you ready for this?, "Grilled lobster medallion & petit filet mignon with roasted garlic jus and parmesan-dusted truffled French Fries"

110221.jpg

Quite a mouthful and......er.......quite a mouthful!!! :D

WOW. That's all I can say about that.

It's just not fair for those who have been on the O ships to thumb their noses at those who have been limited to the R class.

On the other hand, in 20 days I plan to sprint to the Terrace on the Marina, lest they run out of ice cream or lobster tails or hand sliced roast beef or sushi or, or , or......

I don't think I'd go so far as to assert there's been any thumbing of noses ... We were on Marina last October and Regatta in August, and it's just the case that Terrace on the R ships can't compare to Terrace on the O ships. They just don't have the room.

Despite that fact, we found Terrace on Regatta (for dinner) to be vastly improved. We used to have dinner there only when really necessary, but on this last trip we chose to have dinner there several times.

Terrace on the O ships is just spectacular.

Mura

Loved both and speciality restaurants but did eat at the Terrace most. Perfect weather on our cruise for dining outside and viewing as we left ports. Perfect cruise on perfect cruise company. O suits our style of cruising no fuss perfect service all around great food good company really who could ask for more..

• 1 year later...

Yes and yes. It's hard to make a recommendation for what is "best" since I don't know your tastes and you don't know mine. The menu changes daily and it's hard to believe that there would be a time when you didn't want anything that is available there.

Mura

A different soup every day and always homemade and delicious. Salad bar is fresh and has lots of variety. There is also a cheese platter every day with choice of fruit and crackers to go with. Enough already??