LIVE from the Vision of the Seas Sailing 5 Oct 2012

We had an early morning delivery of "Plain Brown Boxes" and I have no clue what was in them. The guy was able to pass them aboard with only one hand so they weren't too heavy.

IMG_0404-Copy.jpg

IMG_0402-Copy.jpg

Aliens?

Newer menus?

Towel Animals?

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

Or as in the TV commercials I have seen - one this morning (advertising that they are "shipped" in plain boxes) - incontinence products!:D

Considering Trainman said this is an old fogey cruise, you may be on to something :cool:. Just having some fun with you :D.

Thanks for the great pics, this is definitely one of my bucket list cruises, just gotta get the kids through college! Keeping mental notes, keep the info coming.

If you quickly check out the web cam she is just going through the Centennial bridge. Be quick though.

Saw the tail end of it. I didn't realize it takes that long to go through it. But then, I don't know much about what they have to do and how it works. Hope I can see the whole process when they come back this way. Thanks for the heads-up.

Trainman, you are doing an excellent job with your report and pictures. Thanks.

they are pumping out the lock at 3:50 there is another ship in the other lock along side of her

It is now 4:05 and the just opened the other gate. it looks like deck two is below the lock and deckt three is even with it

Lou

Edited by chargeit2him

Too cool, watching the water go down as she sits in the lock. Isn't modern technology wonderful...here we sit talking to Trainman and there he sits going through a canal lock thousands of miles away:D There she goes......

Edited by BecciBoo