The Sea Is Calling

Socref124

and we will be answering the call Royally on the Monarch of the Seas in one more day.

WOO HOO, I can't wait. I need this cruise badly and it will be great to get back onboard the Monarch.:D

I see that Monarch is the ONLY Royal Caribbean ship on which you have cruised.

Treat yourself: Expand your horizons. Try the Freedom of the Seas. ;)

I see that Monarch is the ONLY Royal Caribbean ship on which you have cruised.

Treat yourself: Expand your horizons. Try the Freedom of the Seas. ;)

We probably will be taking a giant leap and do Oasis or Allure next, but Freedom is a ship that we would like to cruise. We enjoyed Monarch last time and decided yo do her once more before she is retired.:D

Is RCCL still using the "Sea is Calling" advertising campaign? I always thought this was a lame advertisng campaign and I can't remember the last time I saw any advertising with "The Sea is Calling"

I actually thought it was pretty good and silly FUN, but the Sea is calling us and we will answer the call.:D

Enjoy your cruise! We love Monarch, Freedom and Enchantment but are expanding our horizons next year with Liberty and Jewel. Would love to do Monarch one more time before she retires and then move on to Enchantment for our weekend cruise fixes!

Enchantment???

When?

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

Enchantment is relocating to Port Canaveral for the 3/4 day cruises next spring. Her first cruise after the repositioning is April 25. I am so very ready for the move.

MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see you again. Have a wonderful cruise. We will be on the Oasis next week.

Hi ya doin Jon. Have a great trip. Let me know what you think of the Oasis. We are thinking about the Oasis, the Allure or Freedom of the Seas. The ports of call will probably dictate which ship we choose.

Have a GREAT cruise! We head out next Saturday and are soooo..... excited!

I LOVE that the sea is calling me and will happily answer the shell anytime!:D

You have a great cruise also. I will answer the shell anytime it wants to call me.;)

Archived