What program do you save your photos to?

Terre

I have been saving and creating albums in Webshots for several years now. Webshots is changing to Smile. I don't like Smile...I no longer have specific albums and my photos are all scattered throughout.

Where do you use to store your photos? I still want to be able to e-mail my albums to friends, I want to be able to post on CC, I want people to be able to see my pictures. I want something that is easy with the uploads and sharing.

I have been saving and creating albums in Webshots for several years now. Webshots is changing to Smile. I don't like Smile...I no longer have specific albums and my photos are all scattered throughout.

Where do you use to store your photos? I still want to be able to e-mail my albums to friends, I want to be able to post on CC, I want people to be able to see my pictures. I want something that is easy with the uploads and sharing.

I too would like an answer and/or suggestions, as I use webshots. Like you, I do not like the new set up.

I think I'm going to experiment with a couple of them - probably Shutterfly and Picasa. It's too bad Webshots is going the way of the Dodo - I really liked the site. However, my main purpose in using it was to share photos - and since Smile doesn't let you share photos, there's no reason to go over to it.

Thanks for this thread!

I have been using Webshots for years as well and am interested in everyone's thoughts on which site they like best/find easiest to switch over to from Webshots! My main use of Webshots over the years has been to upload cruise photos for easy posting here on CC.

I save them to Shutterfly and then send them out to family and friends using them. I also get prints made and then put it in an album. It's sort of tradition. Do I need that many albums? Heck no, but it's fun to pull them out when we're feeling nostalgic:)

I was a Premium user on Webshots and would post my cruise photos on there after each cruise. This new change is not to my liking. I liked the old format with albums and public albums that anyone could look at. The last email I got with my status I was #142 out of 10 000+ users.....

I checked out this Smile and to me it doesn't seem as good. I could use Photobucket or Flickr; however, I had 13 albums on Webshots and I am NOT going to take all of that time again to move them over to photobucket or flickr...no, I'll keep em on my FB photo page and leave it at that....

Webshots was a good place for photos and the one place everyone went to before photobucket and flickr showed up....and FB......

Picasa Web Albums - it's a Google product and for me Picasa makes it super simple to share photos here on CC. I also use the desktop version of Picasa for editing and easy automatic photo uploading to my albums.

I too like Picasa for my cruise and family albums. I've had two photo sites I've used go belly up (ClubPhoto to name one, can't remember the name of the other). I figure Google should be a pretty safe bet. For fun pics and gifs to post here and in other forums I like to store on Photobucket.

Photobucket.com is what I use

Archived