IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebel Rouser

Hello Maisie,

That will be our second week, ask any questions you like and I will try and answer for you, as have been on a few times.

RR

Should that be we ?

anyway RR have a good one (sure you will) and hope the weather is kind to you

Stevie :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yes we did have a good time thanks....visiting some of the places you will be stopping at on your October cruise I think......Lucky you, we still wish we could do that one.

It was nice to unwind after the stress of moving house and we had three new ports so somewhere different to explore. We had an inside cabin for only the second time ever and have decided that we're quite happy there and of course it leaves more money for another cruise!!:)

We're now enjoying the weather here, although I see in your neck of the woods it isn't quite so hot!! best wishes to you and Mrs RR (nice photo of her on FB by the way):)

Greetings Jennny, glad your all settled in now and enjoyed your cruise.

Very true for the inside cabin, again we had an inside and don't much notice the difference ...only the price :D counting down the days till Ocober 29th, I think Jengeoff will be going and I have an inkling that Mr and Mrs Mallorca people will be on as well.

Belive it or not it's overcast and trying to rain here...oh well an afternoon watching the Ashes it is then lol.

Re the photo...I got a slap :eek: but I did enjoy it ;)

Hi Claire :) fine thanks are you?... was wishing to be back on IE again after returning home. Loved that week.

However was tempted by the Caribbean and booked for March so saving for that now, have wanted to go for ages.

Not cooking this weekend it's our 40th anniversary tomorrow so taking the family (son, daughter, and their families) out for lunch.

Have a good weekend too (and everyone)

Awww happy anniversary both :D

Have a great day.

Caribbean sounds awesome. Which ship? Would love to but would have to start from elsewhere other than US, or I need a visa to go :( long story but no not from having a criminal record lol.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Awww happy anniversary both.

Caribbean sounds awesome. Which ship? Would love to but would have to start from elsewhere other than US, or I need a visa to go :( long story but no not from having a criminal record lol

HI ClaireAnna81

Thomson's ships fly to Barbados for their Caribbean cruising, surely that would not present a problem for you?:) Don't limit yourself to Island Escape, they have four other ships to pick from.:)

Edited by skioncruises