Cruise Toes - which polish?

magandab

I'm debating between these two colors for my upcoming cruise Down Under. I love the red - reminds me of Dorothy's ruby slippers! The sparkly gray is totally outside my comfort zone, but I love it too. Most of my formal wear is black flowy pants with sparkly tops (white, cream, gray/silver, red) and silver sandals. The gray polish is really more creamy cooler gray than the photo. Thanks for your input.

ry%3D400

If you could put another coat on, it would be easier to decide as the photo doesn't show good coverage of either.

The red looks Burgundy and the grey more mushroom so hard to tell and give an honest opinion.

What else would help is the toes in the sandals too.

At the minute if you forced me to choose I would say neither for summer down under.

If you could put another coat on, it would be easier to decide as the photo doesn't show good coverage of either.

The red looks Burgundy and the grey more mushroom so hard to tell and give an honest opinion.

What else would help is the toes in the sandals too.

At the minute if you forced me to choose I would say neither for summer down under.

The red is more in the burgundy family - with sparkles. The gray didn't photograph well. It's Orly Mirror Mirror with a topcoat of a clear sparkly polish. I'll add coats and redo the photos (with the sandals - good idea)

Archived