Bit of a blog - Adventure of the Seas – B2B in the Caribbean – 18th November 2012

Hi Linda, Wow I am so surprised your Blog is still being read, not surprised it's still getting attention and responses it's very good. I hope all is well with you. Have you booked another cruise yet?

Rhonda

Hey Rhonda :)

You're surprised? I'm gobsmacked!! And delighted.

I've nothing in the pipeline. Lots I want to do just have to figure out how to!! I see you guys are headed to Jewel later in the year..... she is a lovely ship.

Our day in Curacao is a fond memory but that sunset in Aruba was something else!!

Royal Caribbean we all now you keep a eye on Cruise Critic

You should send Linda on Cruises for free to give a real life review. Blog onboard. Give her Wifi for free and use the PR from it.

I'm am not a family member and I do Not Know Linda. But I would used this as amazing and Honest views if I ran a cruise line I'm sure if you don't other Cruise lines may get in touch I hope they do.

Linda thank you for a great view of life on board .

Dan

Royal Caribbean we all now you keep a eye on Cruise Critic

You should send Linda on Cruises for free to give a real life review. Blog onboard. Give her Wifi for free and use the PR from it.

I'm am not a family member and I do Not Know Linda. But I would used this as amazing and Honest views if I ran a cruise line I'm sure if you don't other Cruise lines may get in touch I hope they do.

Linda thank you for a great view of life on board .

Dan

Oh my.

Gosh.

Thank you. :o

Dan you are so correct. This blog has been great. While reading it each day I almost felt like I was on the cruise. Dan, I guess that we'll all be meeting at our informal Meet and Miingle on the 27th. This roll call has been the most active and fun that I've ever been on. This is going to be a blast. Again, Linda thank you for the honest and fun review. Bonni

Hey Rhonda :)

You're surprised? I'm gobsmacked!! And delighted.

I've nothing in the pipeline. Lots I want to do just have to figure out how to!! I see you guys are headed to Jewel later in the year..... she is a lovely ship.

Our day in Curacao is a fond memory but that sunset in Aruba was something else!!

Is this a good thing?:confused::eek::p:D

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the info about Nevis. It convinced me to go there. I will do the two island tour with Beulah. The pictures were awesome!

Dawn

I would definitely consider a cruise that includes St Kitts in an itinerary so that I can revisit Nevis. Beautiful island.

I would definitely consider a cruise that includes St Kitts in an itinerary so that I can revisit Nevis. Beautiful island.

Linda, if you are in the market for a cruise, there is an Enchantment of the Seas respositioning in April from Baltimore to Port Canaveral. It inludes St. Kitts, St. Martin and a bonus day in Aruba. Single rates are outstanding.

Just a thought from one single traveller to another.

K

Wow. It isn't often I can pick up a GTY as a solo (inside)..... and the price IS awesome for 12 nights..... though I've not looked at air fare..... just one problem..... GS #2 is due 14th April..... my presence is required!!!

Thanks for the heads up though..... have you posted this on the solo traveller board?

Linda: I really enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your pictures. I will be travelling with friends on February 3rd, out of Puerto Rico, on the Adventure of the Seas to St. Thomas, St. Kitts, etc. I haven't read any information about excursions to St. John's (from St. Thomas) but will do more research. Thanks again and best wishes for many more happy cruises. JoAnn

:p

yes, there has been some chatter about it. As a general rule, repositioning cruises have always had some of the best rates for solo travellers.

Best wishes for your new grandchild.

K

Linda: I really enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your pictures. I will be travelling with friends on February 3rd, out of Puerto Rico, on the Adventure of the Seas to St. Thomas, St. Kitts, etc. I haven't read any information about excursions to St. John's (from St. Thomas) but will do more research. Thanks again and best wishes for many more happy cruises. JoAnn

Thank you!!! It's snowing heavily here right now and would dearly love to be on a cruise ship right now :D

Hello JoAnn,

Linda did an excellent job with this blog didn't she!! Welcome aboard AOS, you may be interested in this blog also: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1539046&page=37

We are also on the AOS sailing on the 3rd...thought you might want to "meet" some of your fellow passengers!!

Take care and safe travels.

Doug

• 2 weeks later...
The Convention Centre is holding a dog show today. Patty has a boxer called Bailey and I am Oma (granny) to Colin.

Very serious grooming going on throughout.

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

I could have taken loads more. All breeds, sizes and very serious competing going on!

I sit here multitasking- reading your review on breaks and watching the dog show! I am waiting for the non sporting dogs! I sure love my Bichon!:)

Archived